Do You Remember Champion Athletic?

johnnysama

Here's a thread from a looooooong time ago that kindasorta discusses this topic and has more pics:

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HA - here's a post I made in that thread once it got derailed by Reel Line Mint talk.  Obviously before the pointless outpost thread was started:

On 3/3/2010 at 11:10 PM, BringBackTheVet said:

This was an early candidate for thread of the year (so many great pics of prototypes that many of us never actually saw, and lots of great discussion) and it's being ruined by you complete goddam idiots rambling about your stupid ass realignment crap. You're idiots, and if I was king, any realignment talk would be an insta-ban. For the love of god stop. I know that deleting posts is against the unwritten rules of this place, but I hope that someone deletes all the nonsense realignment posts. And yes, I know that I was part of the Browns discussion earlier on, but we capped that pretty quickly and got right back on track.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived