Winter Classic 2019 | Concept Logo and Sweaters

Rygi13

I'm really pissed off that the Blackhawks got yet another outdoor game. However, I'd be okay with these uniforms. The Hawks are about as original you can get with them, given that the idea of them being outside has been done so many times that there's hardly any good ideas for a completely original classically-themed uni left. The Winter Classic logo seems a little empty, if you ask me. I don't know what there is to add, but the left side of it feels really empty.

All in all, it's really solid. Nice presentation, too.

1 hour ago, Zeus89725 said:

I'm really pissed off that the Blackhawks got yet another outdoor game. However, I'd be okay with these uniforms. The Hawks are about as original you can get with them, given that the idea of them being outside has been done so many times that there's hardly any good ideas for a completely original classically-themed uni left. The Winter Classic logo seems a little empty, if you ask me. I don't know what there is to add, but the left side of it feels really empty.

All in all, it's really solid. Nice presentation, too.

Agree. I thought of adding a shamrock in the logo since it's being played at Notre Dame. And I would have the NHL logo on the bottom of the logo. It looks weird off to the side.

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

Archived