RoughRiders99

Solar League Baseball - A Future History: 2531-33 Season Recaps, Expansion (Io, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto) in 2534

5 minutes ago, RoughRiders99 said:

Craaaaaaaaap......... lol, thank you for the heads up. I'll tweak it when I have the opportunity to do so. 

But save the original as a separate file...we need a "Natinals" for the 26th century!

28 minutes ago, MBurmy said:

But save the original as a separate file...we need a "Natinals" for the 26th century!

It's going to belong in that "uniforms that was created but actually was never used in a game" thread in the sports logo forum, haha. 

I thought I’d just pitch in and let everybody know why there hasn’t been an update in a while:

I’ve already simulated the 2515 season (with the new expansion teams). I’m working on updating the graphics and figuring out the best way to present the information using the 2515 season data. With more teams, it’s going to be a bit harder to cover all teams. The next few posts might be on a trail-error basis, just to work out the new kinks. 

Do not worry though! I’m constantly working on this project during my free time. Just be patient and the updates will come when they come! Thanks! 

2515 Season

aPUX70k.jpg

Season Recap

In a brand new era of the Solar League Baseball, it was an exciting season to remember. Playing with two separate leagues, a.k.a. “divisions,” fans of all 12 teams were able to stay more invested throughout the season, as there’s more chances to participate in the postseason. Six teams, which are half of the league, have a fighting chance to compete for the prestigious Galactic Series title.

The Ceres Belters came out of nowhere and racked up 95 wins, a 24-game improvement from 2514… The Venus Sparrows made the postseason for the third straight year… The Mercury Mets’ Brad Geddes led the SLB with 42 homers… The Mars Warriors signed reigning MVP Bubba Forrest to a six-year, $1.732 million contract prior to the season and he won another MVP with a WAR of 10.1… The Luna Apollos star outfielder Jim Jackson collected his 2,000th career hit this season… The Earth Astronauts’ 36-year old first baseman Skip Flanagan had career-high 207 hits, giving him 2,849 hits for his career. He stands just 151 hits away from 3,000.

The Jupiter Kings was an offensive powerhouse, leading the Cosmo League in runs scored, batting average, OBP, and homers. Second baseman Mike Lazcano led the league with 210 hits and 121 RBIs, which earned him the first-ever Cosmo League MVP award… The Kennedy Rockets had strong pitching behind the arms of starters Toichiro Saito (2.78 ERA, 213.1 innings) and Shizuma Murta (3.57 ERA, 196.2 innings)… The experienced Mendez Islanders was carried by starter Ken Vaughn, who had an ERA of 2.49, good for second-lowest of all time, and veteran 36-year old catcher Matt Bradbury who hit 29 homers…  The Titan Scorpions showed off their speed on the bases with the legs of Kyle Recupero who led the league with 48 stolen bases. As a team, they had 143 stolen bases… The Venus Valkyries have a superstar in the making in third baseman Jacob Havens, who won Cosmo’s Rookie of the Year… The Ganymede Giants struggled in the expansion draft and didn’t make any noise in the regular season.

All-Solar Game

In the first ever All-Solar Game, the Astro League won, 13-11, over the Cosmo League in a tight contest. Ceres second baseman Adam Morgenstern had three hits in five at-bats with two RBIs to earn the Player of the Game.

Astro League Starters (in July 2515)

SP. Sean Jussaume, Mars

C. Jeremy Lewis, Mars

1B. Skip Flanagan, Earth

2B. Ryan Peterson, Mercury

3B. Robert Hindes, Ceres

SS. Justin Miller, Venus

LF. Jim Jackson, Luna

CF. Emmanuel Yackel, Mercury

RF. Bubba Forrest, Mars

DH. Rob Beckham, Venus

Cosmo League Starters (in July 2515)

SP. Ken Vaughn, Mendez

C. Matt Bradbury, Mendez

1B. Israel Almaguer, Mendez

2B. Kyle Recupero, Titan

3B. Motofumi Kimura, Jupiter

SS. John Wolf, Titan

LF. Ryan Cox, Mendez

CF. Blake Pettit, Jupiter

RF. Sandy Weil, Jupiter

DH. Tony Gomez, Jupiter

Awards

End of the sesaon

Astro League

Reliever of the Year       RP Alex Pier, Mercury

Rookie of the Year         C Jeremy Lewis, Mars

Manager of the Year      MG Adrian Wells, Ceres

Pitcher of the Year         SP Chae-heui Kim, Ceres

Most Valuable Player    RF Bubba Forrest, Mars

Cosmo League

Reliever of the Year       RP Toe Tieszen, Jupiter

Rookie of the Year         3B Jacob Havens, Venus

Manager of the Year      MG Estevan Gallegoso, Jupiter

Pitcher of the Year         SP Ken Vaughn, Mendez

Most Valuable Player    2B Mike Lazcano, Jupiter

2515 Postseason

ASINL3a.jpg 

Wild Card Series

In the Astro League’s Wild Card Game, the Venus Sparrows defeated the Mercury Mets by the score of 12-5. Veteran DH Rob Beckham collected four hits in four at-bats and drove in three runs.

Over in the Cosmo League’s counterpart, the Kennedy Rockets flew past the Mendez Islanders by the score of 9-1. Rockets catcher Raul Iwamura launched a three-run homer while starter Toichiro Saito tossed seven innings of one-run ball.

League Championship Series

It was the round of walk-off clinches.

In the Astro League, the Ceres Belters clinched a spot in the Galactic Series in a wild Game 6 against the Venus Sparrows. Down by one in the bottom of the 10th inning, Belters outfielder Armando Laguna poked an eye-seeing single to drive in two runs to win the game, 7-6. Laguna was named the ALCS MVP, batting .500/.500/.875 with three homers and seven RBIs in the series.

The Jupiter Kings were also down by one run against the Kennedy Rockets in Game 6, where outfielder Tim Wakefield hit a three-run, walk-off home run to give the Kings their first-ever appearance in the Galactic Series. Wakefield, a 24-year old rookie who hit just two homers in the regular season, became an instant hero in SLB lore.

Galactic Series

The Ceres Belters defeated the Jupiter Kings where they won four games to three to win their first Galactic Series since 2511. The Kings started out hot, winning the first three of four games. They ended up blowing a 3-1 lead (this makes the Cubs fan inside me giddy) when the Belters won three consecutive games to clinch the title. The Kings managed to score just two runs in the final three games, where the Belters scored 10 runs altogether. The series MVP went to first baseman Toyo Tateishi, who belted four homers and drove in eight runs on 11 hits. He had a homer in each of the first three games, including two in Game 1.

Game-by-Game Results

G1 – Jupiter 7, Ceres 6

G2 – Jupiter 5, Ceres 1

G3 – Ceres 12, Jupiter 0

G4 – Jupiter 8, Ceres 7

G5 – Ceres 2, Jupiter 0

G6 – Ceres 4, Jupiter 1

G7 – Ceres 4, Jupiter 1

RoughRiders99's Notes/Disclaimers:

Finally! I've finally gotten around to posting the 2515 season with the new look! Please let me know what you think of the general layout, information, and whatnot. I'm open to any feedbacks and maybe even suggestions too. OOTP is pretty extensive, so I can find all kinds of stats if I know where to look. The only thing I may change the next time is that I wouldn't really be writing a "sentence recap" for the bad teams unless they do something noteworthy or have an important player. Also, just an FYI that the All-Solar (Star) starters were named in July, so that means they had a great first half. I just thought you'd rather see who the All-Solars (Stars) are instead of the "All-Solar" team that I usually post at the end of the seasons. They're just basically the Silver Sluggers of the league. 

Thanks again! Now that I have a template (barring any major changes), you should see more seasons coming in the next few days! 

Also, I have one major change to a particular team coming soon. You'll just have to tune in to find out what it is :) 

6WHsfTv.jpg

The newest team on Venus caught everybody in the SLB world off-guard, as they announced that they underwent a complete rebranding. Formerly the Venus Valkyries, they are now known as the Venus Reign.

k2p1dIO.jpg

“While many were ‘fine’ with the Valkyries, the majority of the fan base didn’t seem to enjoy the name very much,” Reign owner Roberto Holmes said. “There were also several other reasons why it didn’t sit with us well, such as the gender thing and the whole typo thing.”

“The new logo will represent the great cities of Cythera and Cyprus and all of the sky cities around the magnificent planet of Venus,” Holmes added.

The two dragons represent the two twin sky cities of Cythera and Cyprus, while forming the letters of “SC,” which stands for Sky Cities. In ancient Earth mythology, the dragons were considered lord of the skies, the rulers of the heavens, which is why Holmes believes that Reign is an ideal moniker for a sky-based team on Venus.

“All of us living on the sky cities, we’re sky dwellers, sky walkers. We rule the sky here,” Holmes added. “The dragons did the same in the old folklore on Earth, which is why this is a perfect fit for us.”

And just for extra kicks, Holmes added that since Reign is also pronounced like “Rain,” the name relates to the weather-focused culture that can be found on the sky cities.

t3hg8R7.jpg

How did the players like the rebrand?

“It sucks that I have to buy new cleats to go with the uniforms, but the new set looks fantastic. I can’t wait to represent the Reign!” 2515 CL Rookie of the Year Jacob Havens commented.

I'll be honest with you guys. The last few days, the logo set and name Venus Valkyries really wasn't sitting too well with me, and I felt the urge to change it as soon as I could. So with some consulting with SpartansDesigns, we came up with a much better branding for the second Venus team. And I think we got it right this time! Hopefully. Anyway, the 2516 season has already been simulated, so the post on that should be coming in the next day! 

Based on and inspired by the Minnesota Vikings and the Shanghai Dragons

I love the rebrand, but I'm not a fan of the way the word "Reign" looks with the piping on the home white set.

Love the rebrand! I agree with @Dan O'Mac that the wordmark on the home set looks a little messy with the piping. 

Being 2 hours north of Houston, and a lifelong fan of the 'Stros, it has been very depressing for me to watch the team through the long, painful rebuild.  But at least, through the years, they've come up with some off-the-wall designs to keep the fanbase intact.  Therefore, I think that the team from Houston, the Earth Astronauts, ought to get themselves a new look in keeping with Houston's baseball heritage.  And hopefully, the players will be inspired, and commence to winnin' again!  Love the series, by the way.

18 hours ago, Dan O'Mac said:

I love the rebrand, but I'm not a fan of the way the word "Reign" looks with the piping on the home white set.

16 hours ago, coco1997 said:

Love the rebrand! I agree with @Dan O'Mac that the wordmark on the home set looks a little messy with the piping. 

After looking back at the designs, I think you guys are right. I think it’s just a little simple fix without overhauling the whole thing, like thicken the outlines or something. I’ll play with it later on. 

13 hours ago, Yee Yee Go 'Stros! said:

Being 2 hours north of Houston, and a lifelong fan of the 'Stros, it has been very depressing for me to watch the team through the long, painful rebuild.  But at least, through the years, they've come up with some off-the-wall designs to keep the fanbase intact.  Therefore, I think that the team from Houston, the Earth Astronauts, ought to get themselves a new look in keeping with Houston's baseball heritage.  And hopefully, the players will be inspired, and commence to winnin' again!  Love the series, by the way.

I know, it pains me too to see the Astronauts struggling a lot recently! They’re my favorite team in the SLB (homer bias?). I do think that the team has one of the best logo sets in the SLB, especially with that cap, so I don’t see major changes coming their way. However, when their aging star 1B Skip Flanagan (who’s coming up on 3,000 hits) finally retire, it’ll be the end an era for them. It would seem like an ideal time to make some minor changes here and there. And maybe, just maybe... a second Earth team could force them to make changes...? We. Shall. See! :) 

2516 Season

yATk5Z5.jpg

Season Recap

The Ceres Belters clinched their second straight Astro League regular season title behind the bats of Harukazu Harada and Toyo Tateishi, who each finished 1-2 in homers and RBIs in the AL, and the arm of Chae-heui Kim, who won 21 games with an era of 3.19 and just 44 walks in 222.2 innings… Caleb Day of the Venus Sparrows broke out with 117 RBIs, good for third in the AL… The Mars Warriors clinched the no. 3 spot in the postseason in a dramatic winner-takes-all game 162 on the final day against the Mets to finish ahead of the Mets by one game for third place. Bubba Forrest also set an SLB record with the highest batting average ever at a mark of .416… The Mercury Mets had strong pitching, led by ace Branden Plumb who had league-low ERA of 2.69… The Luna Apollos and Earth Astronauts continued their struggles and are looking to rebuild.

The Mendez Islanders set a franchise record with 102 wins to clinch the Cosmo League regular season title. Outfielder Ryan Cox led the league in multiple categories, including hits (221), and starter Jeff Hester picked up 18 wins with an ERA of 2.91, good for the lead in the CL… The Kennedy Rockets had a steady diet of solid pitching and clutch hitters to give themselves a second place finish for the second straight year… The Jupiter Kings had a high offensive production that gave them 917 runs, the most in the league. Shortstop Jon Marquez had 47 homers on the season, and second baseman Mike Lazcano (reigning CL MVP) had a career high batting average of .333… The Ganymede Giants improved by 10 wins with smart baserunning and strong bullpen… The Titan Scorpions and Venus Reign declined in wins total from their inaugural season.

All-Solar Game

The second All-Solar Game was held at the Jupiter Castle, home of the Kings. The Astro League once again defeated the Cosmo League by the score of 4-1. In the top of the ninth inning, Luna Apollos outfielder Ernesto Take :censored:a hit a key insurance two-run homer to pad the AL’s lead and to earn himself the Player of the Game.

Astro League Starters (in July 2516)

SP. Steve Shook, Luna

C. Jeremy Lewis, Mars

1B. Caleb Day, Venus

2B. Adam Morgenstern, Ceres

3B. Robert Hindes, Ceres

SS. Justin Miller, Venus

LF. Ken Valley, Earth

CF. Wade Clark, Mercury

RF. Harukazu Harada, Ceres

DH. Antonio Garcia, Mars

Cosmo League Starters (in July 2516)

SP. Jeff Hester, Mendez

C. Matt Bradbury, Mendez

1B. Gabe Aguirre, Ganymede

2B. Kyle Recupero, Titan

3B. Jacob Havens, Venus

SS. Jon Marquez, Jupiter

LF. Ryan Cox, Mendez

RF. Sandy Weil, Jupiter

DH. Tony Gomez, Kennedy

Awards

Astro League

Reliever of the Year       RP Geronimo Pecci, Mars

Rookie of the Year         CF Ernesto Take :censored:a, Luna

Manager of the Year      MG John Arvizo, Mars

Pitcher of the Year         SP Chae-heui Kim, Ceres

Cosmo League

Reliever of the Year       RP Tadaaki Sonoda, Titan

Rookie of the Year         1B Jesus Diaz, Mendez

Manager of the Year      MG Ryan Sydow, Mendez

Pitcher of the Year         SP Jeff Hester, Mendez

Most Valuable Player    SS Jon Marquez, Jupiter

2516 Postseason

Wild Card Games

Mars Warriors @ Venus Sparrows

After winning a winner-takes-all Game 162 against the Mercury Mets two days ago, the underdogs Mars Warriors defeated the Venus Sparrows in a 5-2 thriller in the Astro League Wild Card Game. Warriors starter Ricardo Medina threw five gutsy innings of one-run ball, and closer Geronimo Pecci picked up a laborious two-inning save, giving up four hits while striking out five.

Jupiter Kings @ Kennedy Rockets

In a slugfest in the Cosmo League Wild Card Game, the Jupiter Kings blocked the Kennedy Rockets from launching by the score of 9-5. To everybody’s surprise, there were no homers. The teams combined for 21 hits. CL MVP Jon Marquez went 1-3 with a double, 3 runs, an RBI and 2 walks.

Mars Warriors @ Ceres Belters

Continuing their hot streak, the Mars Warriors swept the heavily favored Ceres Belters in four games in the ALCS to clinch their first berth in the Galactic Series since 2509. Warriors first baseman Angus Bright shined in the series, collecting seven RBIs on just seven hits and a homer in Game 3.

Jupiter Kings @ Mendez Islanders

The Jupiter Kings came out strong by winning Game 1, but the Mendez Islanders responded with four straight wins to win the CLCS four games to one. Islanders first baseman Jesus Diaz earned the series MVP by batting .476 with 10 hits and six RBIs, including a key, game-winning RBI in Game 5. Islanders outfielder Matt Cooney also racked up seven RBIs.

Galactic Series

Mars Warriors @ Mendez Islanders

It was a series of road warriors, which gave the Mars Warriors an advantage. Despite not having the home-field advantage, the Warriors defeated the Mendez Islanders four games to two. The Warriors won the first two games on the road on Isla Mendez in the Lagrange Islanders with four homers by four separate players. The series moved to Ares City, Mars, where the Islanders tied the series by winning Game 3 and 4 by scoring 14 runs over the two games. The Warriors, now the home team, got a walk-off victory in Game 5 on John Kern’s blooper single to retake the series lead. The series moved back to Isla Mendez, where the Warriors decisively won the final game to win their first Galactic Series title since 2508. Angus Bright, who previously won the ALCS MVP, was named the Series MVP by hitting three homers, driving in eight runs on nine hits, good for a slugging percentage of .833. Bright has a total of 16 RBIs in the entire 2516 postseason, which set an SLB record.

Game-by-Game Results

G1 – Mars 4, Mendez 1

G2 – Mars 6, Mendez 2

G3 – Mendez 7, Mars 4

G4 – Mendez 7, Mars 3

G5 – Mars 4, Mendez 3

G6 – Mars 7, Mendez 3

zpar9Sj.jpg

Do you like the bracket before or after the postseason recaps? 

Geez, 777 losses for Jupiter? That must be the worst win percentage in league history! (Just a joke)

Looks like you ran into a censorship issue there. I would suggest replacing the I in Takesh1ta with a small roman numeral one. That should take care of it. Also, has nothing to do with the story, but it's neat to see a Hispanic/Japanese ballplayer. Really shows the cultural integration I'd expect to see in space.

14 minutes ago, Red Comet said:

Looks like you ran into a censorship issue there. I would suggest replacing the I in Takesh1ta with a small roman numeral one. That should take care of it. Also, has nothing to do with the story, but it's neat to see a Hispanic/Japanese ballplayer. Really shows the cultural integration I'd expect to see in space.

Ran into the same problem with one of my players and found this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dze

While I'm here, this is a really cool idea for a series and you've executed it really well so far. Props.

21 hours ago, CheeseBurger22 said:

Geez, 777 losses for Jupiter? That must be the worst win percentage in league history! (Just a joke)

Whoops! Thanks for the catch. They actually lost just 77 games this season instead of 777! 

22 hours ago, Darknes said:

I like it afterwards

Ditto. I'm going to keep it there from now on. 

21 hours ago, Red Comet said:

20 hours ago, ItDoesntMatter said:

Ran into the same problem with one of my players and found this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dze

While I'm here, this is a really cool idea for a series and you've executed it really well so far. Props.

That's funny, I had no idea this happened to me until you pointed it out. That's so weird. If his name pops up again, I'll be sure to use your workaround. Thanks! 

2517 Season

9DJgKNC.jpg

Season Recap

In the final four days of the season, the third spot in the Astro League was still up for grabs between the Mars Warriors and the Earth Astronauts. At this point, the Warriors lead the Astronauts by just one game, and they would face each other in a four-game series to close out the season. The Ceres Belters also lurked just two games back.

The Astronauts won three straight games over the Warriors to finish ahead of them by two games. The Belters made it close, but lost on the final day to miss forcing a Game 163 between with the Astronauts for the no. 3 spot in the Astro Wild Card Game. The Astronauts would face the Venus Sparrows, who hosted the Wild Card game for the third consecutive time.

In the Cosmo League, three teams clinched a spot in the postseason, but the seed positions were undetermined. The Jupiter Kings won three consecutive games to close out the season for their second regular season title and a bye into the CLCS. The Ganymede Giants won two of their last three to clinch a home-field advantage in the Cosmo Wild Card Game, facing the third-place Mendez Islanders.

Noteworthy: 38-year old Astronauts first baseman/designated hitter Skip Flanagan became the first player in SLB history to collect his 3000th career hit, when he hit a double off the right field wall in the third inning against the Ceres Belters in the Asteroid Arena on July 23rd.

All-Solar Game

The third All-Solar Game started out fast, and finished strong for the Cosmo League, who picked up their first victory with a 5-0 win over the Astro League at the Astrodome V in Houston on Earth. In the top of the first inning, Kings centerfielder Blake Pettit hit a two-run homer to give the Cosmo League an early 2-0 lead. They never looked back. In the top of the ninth inning, the Cosmo League added three unearned runs on an error and a wild pitch. Pettit picked up the game MVP honors.

Astro League Starters (in July 2517)

SP. Steve Shook, Luna

C. Jeremy Lewis, Mars

1B. Angus Bright, Mars

2B. Adam Morgenstern, Ceres

3B. Peter Dierauer, Mercury

SS. Justin Miller, Venus

LF. John Kern, Mars

CF. Emmanuel Yackel, Mercury

RF. Bubba Forrest, Mars

DH. Skip Flanagan, Earth

Cosmo League Starters (in July 2517)

SP. Sergio Ulmer, Jupiter

C. Raul Iwamura, Kennedy

1B. Bobby Que, Venus

2B. Kyle Recupero, Titan

3B. Jacob Havens, Venus

SS. Jon Marquez, Jupiter

LF. Ryan Cox, Mendez

RF. Amreet Suruchi, Ganymede

DH. Mike Lazczno, Jupiter

Awards

Astro League

Reliever of the Year       RP Justin Faddoul, Venus

Rookie of the Year         1B Juan Martinez, Ceres

Manager of the Year      MG Erik Bloxom, Mercury

Pitcher of the Year         SP Aaron Williams, Venus

Cosmo League

Reliever of the Year       RP Tyler Davis, Venus

Rookie of the Year         1B Tom Kirby, Kennedy

Manager of the Year      MG Estevan Gallegos, Jupiter

Pitcher of the Year         SP Jesus Moppert, Kennedy

Most Valuable Player    SS Jon Marquez, Jupiter

RoughRiders99’ Notes/Disclaimers:

I’m trying a little something new. Instead of focusing on the individual teams, I’m going to try to focus on the final few days of the seasons to record the pennant chase. “Covering 12” teams is becoming a little too long and tedious for me to handle, but covering the last few days of the season isn’t so bad for me so far at the moment. But again, this year had some great drama, which made sense to share. So we'll see how the 2518 season turns out. 

2517 Postseason

Wild Card Games

The Venus Sparrows’ pitching was too good for the Earth Astronauts to touch them, as they won the Astro Wild Card Game by the score of 8-0. Joey Huberty pitched five one-hit innings for the Sparrows and got pulled to save his arm for the later rounds.

The experienced Mendez Islanders defeated the Ganymede Giants, appearing in the postseason for the first time in franchise history, 4-1. Islanders first baseman Toyo Tateishi went three for four with a game-winning, two-run homer in the third inning. After that homer, the Islanders’ pitching shut the Giants out.  

The Venus Sparrows used timely hits to overcome the no. 1 ranked Mercury Mets, four games to one, in the ALCS. Brad Bumgarner and Rob Beckham each collected eight hits and a homer for the Sparrows. Bumgarner was named the Series MVP with a batting line of .471/.591/.706.

The CLCS was a wild one compared to the ALCS, where the Jupiter Kings started off with a Game 1 walk-off victory and ended with an 18-run outburst in Game 6 to clinch a spot in the Galactic Series. Kings second baseman Mike Lazcano picked up the MVP honors, hitting .423 with three homers and six RBIs on 11 hits.

Galactic Series

For the second time in three years, a team blew a 3-1 series lead to lose the Galactic Title. The Jupiter Kings mounted an incredible comeback starting in Game 5, where they won three straight games to win their first ever Galactic Series title against the Venus Sparrows.

Game 5 was arguably one of the greatest games ever in SLB history. Down by three runs in the bottom of the ninth inning and facing elimination, the Kings sent the crowd into frenzy as they scored four unanswered runs to send the series back to the Venus surface. Mike Lazcano opened the scoring with a base-clearing double to tie the game, and Jon Marquez poked a single to drive Lazczno home to survive the series.

With momentum shifted into their favor, the Kings were able to win the final two games on the road decisively to win the Galactic Series title.

Combined, the middle infield duo of Lazcano and Marquez got 23 hits, 4 homers, and drove in 13 important runs for the Kings. Marquez was named the MVP of the Galactic Series. He had three homers and 12 hits himself.

Game-by-Game Results

G1 – Venus 8, Jupiter 1

G2 – Venus 5, Jupiter 1

G3 – Jupiter 6, Venus 3

G4 – Venus 8, Jupiter 5

G5 – Jupiter 9, Venus 8

G6 – Jupiter 6, Venus 4

G7 – Jupiter 4, Venus 1

MVPUh0j.jpg