2 hours ago, Gothamite said:

Do we know that?  Or is this just another one-off like Parley did with Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and MLS?

It’s been known for some time that Man Utd’s third for next season would be navy and gold, so I’d say this is definitely the third, and not just a special one-off. And since Adidas’ third kits have followed a somewhat consistent theme the last couple seasons, I would assume they’d all be collaborations with Parley, but that remains to be seen.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Gothamite said:

Do we know that?  Or is this just another one-off like Parley did with Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and MLS?

It's been touted as the change kit for a little bit, Unless they have a fourth kit no one's seen yet I'd think it'll stay as the change. Third kit was supposed to be pink. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Real shots of the Ajax away, including a look at the shorts:

DbzrpOdWkAEttdW?format=jpgDbzrpNKWkAcCHNL?format=jpgDbzrcxrWsAAV81H?format=jpg

A bit dissapointing that the shirt is just a recolored version of the Regista 18 template, but I am quite fond of the black/gold/white color scheme.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

13 hours ago, hendocfc said:

Change is pink,actually. And yes,all 3rd kits have this Parley thing going on,it's adidas' new thing for the 3rd kits (after surfing shorts in 2015/16,sleeve designs in 2016/17 and the fan made designs this year)

That makes no sense! Red and pink are close enough that it would hardly make sense to wear it!

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 4/26/2018 at 10:18 PM, upperV03 said:

Classy Newcastle away shirt, inspired by that of the ‘95/96 season:

newcastle-18-19-away-kit-2.jpgnewcastle-18-19-away-kit-3.jpg

I wish they were still sponsored by Newcastle Brown Ale. Ads are significantly more tolerable if they have a local tie

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

4 hours ago, adobo said:

I actually kinda love this

I don't. Thin dashes like that might as well be a big gradient

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

On 24/04/2018 at 4:34 AM, BuffaloJJ said:

Aston Villa's new kits will be made by locally based fashion designer, Luke 1977, in a partnership with Fanatics.

https://www.luke1977.com/blog/luke-aston-villa-new-technical-sponsor/430.htm

As a Villa fan i'm fascinated by this. Clearly fanatics have the facilities and to have someone in the fashion/apparel industry who is also a Villa fan as the principal designer is excellent. Looking forward to what they come up with.

Archived