16 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

My local soccer shop posted this photo on social media of the PSG kit. Probably the best look we’ve seen yet. I won’t post the link so as to get them in trouble, but here ya go:

f5SrBMH.jpg

crap. Total crap.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unpopular opinion but I actually think that PSG is a decent kit. From far away it will look like classic PSG. Maybe my expectations are just really low because of their last few horrible kits. 

Arsenal is horrible. Thank god this is the last year of Puma.

Everton is nice. 

Dortmund is OK. Not horrible but not great.

12 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

My local soccer shop posted this photo on social media of the PSG kit. Probably the best look we’ve seen yet. I won’t post the link so as to get them in trouble, but here ya go:

f5SrBMH.jpg

I quite like it, at least is better than current jersey which is probably the worst as PSG ever had.

4r2eer.png

PSG is a team which could have such an iconic look, but does everything possible to sabotage that by never using it anymore.

liverpool-1.png

FH with a mockup of the full Chelsea kit:

chelsea-18-19-home-kit-full-2.jpg

I actually like this kit quite a bit, especially those socks. I haven’t always liked when they’ve incorporated red accents in the past, but I think it’s pretty tasteful here. The pattern on the shirt is a bit funky, but not too distracting, and overall the kit is a nice change of pace from this season’s classic and safe effort. Personally I’m more excited for the away kit though, as I love when they have yellow change kits.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

40 minutes ago, hendocfc said:

I echo these exact thoughts,but for one thing: Our yellow kits are very hit or miss. We've had some great yellow numbers,but quite a few howlers as well!

Oh yeah, definitely, some of the past yellow kits have been less than spectacular to say the least. The ‘14/15 away kit was beautiful though, and this year’s looks like it’ll be similar in that it’ll be fairly straightforward, and likely a bit plain. Probably not as many blue accents as the ‘14/15 kit, either.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Picture that "kicked out of the building" meme...

Puma: what do we do next season?

Designer 1: Wacky sleeve bands?

Designer 2: Melange everywhere?

Designer 3: Guys,what about actually doing something good for once?

*designer 3 gets kicked out of the building*

24 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Puma’s hard-on with the melange pattern has really gotten out of hand...

arsenal-18-19-away-kit-crazy-shorts-2.jp

I hate the fact that I absolutely love this

At least Puma's made one kit good enough for me to cop every year. 

colorado_jonas_sig_by_verasthebrujah-d9pt2sl.jpg.6a5f5d5469d9aee56cb75c7776d95240.jpg

9sa7mHv.gif

Archived