• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

St. Pauli home:

DdaODJGX0AIiSBm?format=jpg

Oof. 

I love brown as a color, but some alternate colors need to be used sparingly.  That’s way too much red. And centering the badge under that neckline pushes the sponsor logo way too far down the shirt, over his gut. Not a good look. 

Haha fair. Although at least the Dacia sponsor doesn't go nearly as low as Congstar. 

I dunno though, nine years seems a little soon to recreate a shirt, even if it is the one they were promoted in.

9 hours ago, Gothamite said:

I love brown as a color, but some alternate colors need to be used sparingly.  That’s way too much red. 

It's never a surprise when we disagree; I love the look....

9 hours ago, Gothamite said:

And centering the badge under that neckline pushes the sponsor logo way too far down the shirt, over his gut.

...except for centering the badge.  Push that up, maybe make the stripes a little thinner to move up the sponsor logo (and maybe allow them to overlap), and it's a win.

So, ok, we don't totally disagree on this one. :D 

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Curious that St. Pauli is outfitted by Under Armour when Kevin Plank was (and maybe still is?) a Trump supporter. Not an ideal marriage there, or am I missing something?

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

18 hours ago, pepis21 said:

Atletico away:

atletico-18-19-away-kit-2.jpg

Red and light blue directly is such an underused color combo. Love this. I hope they wear it all the time instead of that home kit that gives me vertigo.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Finally some real shots of the Barça home kit:

camiseta-fc-barcelona-2018-19-nike-lk-1.camiseta-fc-barcelona-2018-19-nike-lk-2.camiseta-fc-barcelona-2018-19-nike-lk-3.camiseta-fc-barcelona-2018-19-nike-lk-5.Ddfs1VWV4AAg1PP?format=jpg

I absolutely love this kit, especially the navy shorts and socks that are a tribute to Nike’s first kits for Barça:

camiseta-fc-barcelona-2018-19-nike-lk-7.

The socks are nearly identical to the ones worn in ‘98/99, and they really make the kit this time around, at least IMO.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived