1 hour ago, agentrygraphics said:

West Ham United home and away.

The home is a masterpiece.

west-ham-18-19-home-awa-kits-1.jpg

It looks nice, but not for the Hammers.  No West Ham kit without blue sleeves can ever be a masterpiece 

And the less said about the Love Boat white-shorts-and-white-socks look, the better.

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Gothamite said:

It looks nice, but not for the Hammers.  No West Ham kit without blue sleeves can ever be a masterpiece 

And the less said about the Love Boat white-shorts-and-white-socks look, the better.

Yeah, in a vacuum it’s pretty nice, but West Ham just doesn’t look quite right without the light blue sleeves. I will say I’m a big fan of that away kit though, even with the yellow socks. Hopefully there’s a pair of blue socks as well though.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

Yeah, in a vacuum it’s pretty nice, but West Ham just doesn’t look quite right without the light blue sleeves. I will say I’m a big fan of that away kit though, even with the yellow socks. Hopefully there’s a pair of blue socks as well though.

At least you can tell them apart from Burnley! Agreed, it's a ood look, just not for the Hammers.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

13 hours ago, agentrygraphics said:

West Ham United home and away.

The home is a masterpiece.

west-ham-18-19-home-awa-kits-1.jpg

These are really good looking but this is all I see when I look at these: colorado-rapids-2018-home-kit-1.jpgcamisas-colorado-rapids-2013-adidas-mls-

Macron do decent work. 

Adidas continue to make uncomfortable looking shirts that always look one size too small on players.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Archived