19 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Derby County home:

18DerbyHome2-768x511.jpg18DerbyHome4-768x511.jpg18DerbyHome5-768x511.jpg

I'm curious to see where those two black areas on either side of the collar "go" on the shirt. Are they part of a shoulder yoke that runs down the sleeves (that we are unable to see from the positioning of the shirt in the picture), or are they solid umbro "diamonds" that just sit on either side of the collar?

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

USA and Ireland both wearing pride flag numbers today, confined to the back with regular numbers up front.

Speaking of team USA. They need to decided whether they want to use navy blue or royal blue, because I personally hate seeing both in the same uniform.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

1 hour ago, 4_tattoos said:

Speaking of team USA. They need to decided whether they want to use navy blue or royal blue, because I personally hate seeing both in the same uniform.

As part of a fade like on the white jersey it looks good. When the royal lays on top of the navy like on the aways, not so much. And they need to swap shorts back to how they were in 1998-2008

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 6/2/2018 at 7:38 AM, aztex82 said:

Just noticed the subtle chest design on this away kit. It definitely clashes with the marl pattern already on the kit.

It looks like it's an "M"? I don't follow Arsenal, but perhaps some of you do. Does the "M" pattern have a significance?  

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

Not a kit, but NYCFC is launching an amateur tournament this summer in the city, and unveiled this logo:

2000_NYC-world-cup_web_header.jpeg

I love the idea behind the subway map/ball design, but they puzzlingly mailed the rest of it in.

On 6/4/2018 at 8:47 AM, agentrygraphics said:

It looks like it's an "M"? I don't follow Arsenal, but perhaps some of you do. Does the "M" pattern have a significance?  

Herbert ChapMan?

Nope, no significance.  Just Puma forcing Arsenal into whatever template they're trying to sell.    

15 hours ago, Gothamite said:

Just Puma forcing Arsenal into whatever template they're trying to sell.    

Yeah, Puma really seems to be pushing this "pulse" motif with Arsenal this year. 

Archived