• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Jaffa said:

Hearts...

zH3BksH.jpg

Umbro are going big on gaffer taping shirts to stadium steps this summer...

8PvUYI3.jpg

Good to see Hearts continuing the recent run of "teamwear chic" kits.

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

20 minutes ago, Jaffa said:

...and Middlesbrough's new home, away and 'keeper efforts.

bcAoRza.jpg

The vertical stripes + horizontal band + hummel chevrons really come across as a busy overall top to me. The vertical subtle stripes just seem like overkill. If they were removed, I think it's be a really clean look for Boro.

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

19 minutes ago, agentrygraphics said:

The vertical stripes + horizontal band + hummel chevrons really come across as a busy overall top to me. The vertical subtle stripes just seem like overkill. If they were removed, I think it's be a really clean look for Boro.

I don’t necessarily disagree with you, but this new shirt is inspired by their ‘86-87 shirt, which was also made by Hummel:

middlesbrough-18-19-home-kit+%25281%2529

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

18 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

I don’t necessarily disagree with you, but this new shirt is inspired by their ‘86-87 shirt, which was also made by Hummel:

middlesbrough-18-19-home-kit+%25281%2529

ah. i saw that pic but merely glanced at it....didn't see the subtle stripes on it. Makes me appreciate it much more.

Nottingham Forest.

nottingham-forest-18-19-kit-1.jpg

nottingham-forest-18-19-kit-2.jpg

I'm not sure...perhaps it's my monitor...does that shade look a bit weird to anyone else? As in, "light/bright red"...if that's a thing? Maybe it's the lighting or a filter they used.

1 hour ago, Jaffa said:

Hearts...

zH3BksH.jpg

Umbro are going big on gaffer taping shirts to stadium steps this summer...

8PvUYI3.jpg

Is the Wicked Witch of the West previewing all of Umbro's jerseys this year?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 minute ago, MJWalker45 said:

Is the Wicked Witch of the West previewing all of Umbro's jerseys this year?

Seriously, though...kudos to the designer who came up with that mockup template.It's on point.

1 hour ago, agentrygraphics said:

Seriously, though...kudos to the designer who came up with that mockup template.It's on point.

It's not a mock up - when they were doing the photoshoots they actually taped the shirts onto the steps in the stands...

lxme01j.jpg

A little 'behind the scenes' pic from the Hull City shoot, there.

Real shot of the Man City away:

manchester-city-away-kit-2018-19-nike-lk

Big fan of this kit, though it’s a shame the socks are neon yellow/green instead of navy. I’m guessing they’ll end up using the navy socks from the home kit as clash socks, though:

manchester-city-18-19-home-kit-14.jpg

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Derby has released their away shirt for the coming season. I like it, maybe change the green to white, but otherwise it's a very classy and simple look.derby-county-18-19-away-kit-4.jpg

On 6/15/2018 at 11:59 PM, upperV03 said:

Real shot of the Man City away:

manchester-city-away-kit-2018-19-nike-lk

Big fan of this kit

why

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

33 minutes ago, Digby said:

Liga MX season always confuses me into thinking I clicked on the "2018/19 NASCAR jumpsuits" thread

Liga MX kits are the worst. I’m terrified they’ll get Europe and the US to think “oh, maybe we can make this work and sell every inch of the uniform”.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

47 minutes ago, TenaciousG said:

Liga MX kits are the worst. I’m terrified they’ll get Europe and the US to think “oh, maybe we can make this work and sell every inch of the uniform”.

The Big Four are already doing this with the sleeves and the EFL teams sell space on the back of the shirt and shorts as well. Other European leagues look similar to Mexico as well. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

5 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

The Big Four are already doing this with the sleeves and the EFL teams sell space on the back of the shirt and shorts as well. Other European leagues look similar to Mexico as well. 

1. Big five, thanks.

Second, as cluttered as this looks it doesnt annoy me nearly as much as the Liga MX jerseys.

montpellier.jpg

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

Archived