Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

As much as people hate on Arsenal doing the raglan look nowadays, this was just poor form. If it were used on the aways, fine. The home kit for Arsenal should always have white sleeves. 

 

Unless...

 

c6631c4d9802a42caddd9893a84210de.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, CreamSoda said:

I dont know why but the Sleeve Sponsors on the Arsenal kit really bother me.  Maybe its just the ad creep but I DONT LIKE IT ONE BIT

 

Which sleeve sponsors?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

As much as people hate on Arsenal doing the raglan look nowadays, this was just poor form. If it were used on the aways, fine. The home kit for Arsenal should always have white sleeves. 

 

18 minutes ago, Berlin Wall said:

 

Unless...

 

c6631c4d9802a42caddd9893a84210de.jpg

 

That was a one-off, and a throwback to boot.  And still, I don't know any Arsenal fans who really loved it as a primary or wanted to keep it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

 

Which sleeve sponsors?

Arsenal has a Rwanda tourism ad this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah, I missed that.  thanks.

 

Wonder what happened with Emirates - their old deal with the airline prohibited Arsenal from selling a sleeve sponsor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gothamite said:

Ah, I missed that.  thanks.

 

Wonder what happened with Emirates - their old deal with the airline prohibited Arsenal from selling a sleeve sponsor.

 

Yeah as mentioned by MJWalker45, the Rwanda one.   

 

ED1vVLa.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

pJgBOGg.jpg

YyCKYGe.jpg

 

Santos Laguna have moved from Puma to DryWorld. They broke out the away kit vs San Antonio last night.

Those are made by Charly Futbol. A Mexican brand who always has Pachuca and Xolos under their umbrella. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, rickyISking said:

Those are made by Charly Futbol. A Mexican brand who always has Pachuca and Xolos under their umbrella. 

OK, The logo reminded me of DryWorld for some reason so it threw me off. Makes more sense since the teams that went with them tried getting out of their contracts pretty quickly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is it with Wolfsburg and the giant X on the jersey? Not the first time they are using it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently Puma is having issues with their Gladbach jerseys and have cancelled orders for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pabig said:

What is it with Wolfsburg and the giant X on the jersey? Not the first time they are using it.

 

Apparently it's taken off the entrance of their home stadium:

 

aerial-view-volkswagen-arena-of-wolfsbur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That green Wolfsburg kit is especially stunning.

 

I really like the new Wigan home shirt, which is a bit of a faux-back for them:

 

wigan-athletic-18-19-home-kit-2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I miss the sleeves on villa as well... along with missing them being in the Premiership ?. It’s wild you have 2 powers in both Manchester and Liverpool but nothing out of Birmingham

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, crashcarson15 said:

That green Wolfsburg kit is especially stunning.

 

I really like the new Wigan home shirt, which is a bit of a faux-back for them:

 

wigan-athletic-18-19-home-kit-2.jpg

 

This might be the first Wigan kit I ever liked!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2018 at 11:22 AM, Berlin Wall said:

Fulham:

 

fulham-18-19-premier-league-home-away-ki

Nice but I prefer last year's. But, is there some historical tie-in for the black strip in front? If so I could be swayed.

fulham_17_18_adidas_home_kit.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, hawk36 said:

Nice but I prefer last year's. But, is there some historical tie-in for the black strip in front? If so I could be swayed.

 

They're loosely based on a couple of Fulham kits from the 1990s...

 

3BBabtv.jpggYqhmsx.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now