• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A little late, but Tottenham really have let me down. I thought last years were uninspiring and basic since we just switched to the swoosh, but man I’d kill to have rose plain ones back. This year’s are both just horrendous. And they’ll still rollout a neon and purple third kit so we can wear that atrocity instead in the champions league. White shorts won’t even look classy anymore! Ugh.

Also, Man U doesn’t look horrible, but it just isn’t them. Say, if a team like Watford dropped those as a change kit, I’d really like them. I just can’t like it since Man U has that traditional red-white-black

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

On 7/21/2018 at 9:43 AM, Berlin Wall said:

Wolfsberger AC (Austria).

plastered-with-sponsors-from-top-to-bott

idiocracy-1.jpg

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

27 minutes ago, flyersfan said:

A little late, but Tottenham really have let me down. I thought last years were uninspiring and basic since we just switched to the swoosh, but man I’d kill to have rose plain ones back. This year’s are both just horrendous. And they’ll still rollout a neon and purple third kit so we can wear that atrocity instead in the champions league. White shorts won’t even look classy anymore! Ugh.

Their third this year is green and silver, not neon and purple. Here’s the shirt:

tottenham-18-19-third-kit-2.jpg

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

Their third this year is green and silver, not neon and purple. Here’s the shirt:

tottenham-18-19-third-kit-2.jpg

I was referencing last years Nike-fied European look, but I haven’t seen the third until now. 

A Sincere thank you for bringing me news of the look, but I kind of wish ya didnt Because once again they are UGLY

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

7 hours ago, chrome14 said:

lfcbvb220718q.jpg?width=1000&height=614&

lfcbvb220718p.jpg?width=1368&height=912&fit=bounds&format=pjpg&auto=webp&quality=70

Not the best font for sure.

Chivas uses it too. With all the ad space around it, those numbers get lost. They're way too skinny. Xolos using a paint brush style number font as well that makes their numbers illegible when they're on the move.

Image result for chivas vs xolos

Image result for chivas vs xolos

Chivas-de-Guadalajara-vs-Xolos-Tijuana-EN-VIVO-hoy-ver-ahora-partido-ONLINE-TV-por-AZTECA-7.jpg?resize=498%2C284

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived