Didn't know where else to post it... but an Instagram account (@footballbootslism,they've got other things right before) appears to have leaked the MLS ball for 2019.

nywbP4a.jpg

I'm pretty sure the clear LA Galaxy reference was demanded by Ibrahimovic. It's something he would do.

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, hendocfc said:

Didn't know where else to post it... but an Instagram account (@footballbootslism,they've got other things right before) appears to have leaked the MLS ball for 2019.

nywbP4a.jpg

I feel that if someone kicked that ball and busted the bladder bad things would happen worldwide.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

46 minutes ago, kiwi_canadian said:

Man City away jerseys:

manchester-city-18-19-away-kit-6.jpg

And their pre match jersey:

man-city-19-19-pre-match+%25282%2529.jpg

man-city-19-19-pre-match+%25283%2529.jpg

I'm usually one to roll my eyes when people say "These are burning my eyes!" whenever there is a neon colored uniform...but those practice tops are genuinely difficult to look at. 

The Oakland A's disease (wearing a dark colour when they should be wearing a light colour) seems to have spread to the Premier League. Liverpool are playing Manchester City, and they both look terrible in kits that are far too dark.

Perhaps City are wearing a navy blue change strip (which is pointless, as their primary strip would not have clashed with Liverpool's kit). But nothing justifies Liverpool dressing in maroon rather than red.

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

17 hours ago, kiwi_canadian said:

Man City away jerseys:

manchester-city-18-19-away-kit-6.jpg

And their pre match jersey:

man-city-19-19-pre-match+%25282%2529.jpg

man-city-19-19-pre-match+%25283%2529.jpg

If these had anything other than Man City's crest on them I'd buy it. This is pretty frigging loud and I like it. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

15 hours ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

The Oakland A's disease (wearing a dark colour when they should be wearing a light colour) seems to have spread to the Premier League. Liverpool are playing Manchester City, and they both look terrible in kits that are far too dark.

Perhaps City are wearing a navy blue change strip (which is pointless, as their primary strip would not have clashed with Liverpool's kit). But nothing justifies Liverpool dressing in maroon rather than red.

???

Liverpool don’t wear Maroon, they wear more of a deep red. Those might seem like the same colour but they’re not. The darker shade of red has been very well received among Liverpool supporters.

15 hours ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

City is only wearing their third kit because they just released them. In league play they'll wear their sky blue kit. I was more annoyed by how poorly that field was put down. I think they didn't even bother to pull up the turf! Watching San Antonio have a nice green field, which is saying something since we've been in the 100's since after the 4th of July, then seeing that reminds me that the people in charge of ICC game sites don't take them as seriously as they should and that the fans take them way more seriously than they should.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

28 minutes ago, Prince Harry said:

Liverpool don’t wear Maroon, they wear more of a deep red.

I don't know.  It looked like the 1970s Phillies batting practice out there.

28 minutes ago, Prince Harry said:

The darker shade of red has been very well received among Liverpool supporters.

Stevie Nicol sure didn't like the colour (which he also described as maroon).

21 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

I was more annoyed by how poorly that field was put down.

Yes.  I don't think that I have ever seen a worse-looking field in a major club friendly held at an American football stadium.

3 hours ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

I don't know.  It looked like the 1970s Phillies batting practice out there.

Stevie Nicol sure didn't like the colour (which he also described as maroon).

The lighting in the stadium or some of the TV cameras probably had that effect. There’s photos from last night and other friendly matches where the shirt is clearly red.

Steve Nicol isn’t very representative of the supporter base. His ramblings are mostly tuned out by LFC fans because he’s such a curmudgeon. 

3 minutes ago, Prince Harry said:

Steve Nicol isn’t very representative of the supporter base. His ramblings are mostly tuned out by LFC fans because he’s such a curmudgeon. 

Oh, Stevie is utterly insufferable on ESPN FC, alongside his fellow Scot Craig Burley (who's so ornery that he makes Stevie seem jolly by comparison).  So I am sorry to say that I agree with him on this particular matter.

But maybe it was just the effects of the lights and cameras in that particular match, as you suggest.  Let's see how the kits look when the season starts.

Archived