• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, anythinglogos said:

Benfica. I thought adidas would push the 90's pattern on club jerseys too

benfica-2018-kit-lk-1.jpg

I can see the striping but not much else. I think some clubs take their look seriously and don't want to add things that will muddy it up. Too often it's not the case though. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

It’s a shame I have to put this in the general soccer kits thread rather than the World Cup thread, but the US kit is coming. Here’s some new training wear, which looks awesome. I’ve always been a massive fan of the dark navy and red combination. Presumably will be worn in the upcoming friendly.

Edited to include more photos. Loving the dark navy and red. Should always be the default US look. Royal blue (2007 pinstripes, 2014 Bomb Pop, 2015 navy to royal fade, etc) is overrated. My one exception to that was that I have really enjoyed our current white kit with powder blue sleeves. The red trim and navy blue numbers make it work, in my opinion.

15 minutes ago, Digby said:

Gotcha, cheers Conrad.

It had been so long since hearing anything that I half wondered if they were scrapped after not qualifying, but I figured that would be an unrealistic sunk cost.

Bingo.  There's no way they could shut off the pipeline now.  US Soccer just has to accept that sales will be lower than they were counting on, and get to work on making the next set a palate cleanser.

38 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

Bingo.  There's no way they could shut off the pipeline now.  US Soccer just has to accept that sales will be lower than they were counting on, and get to work on making the next set a palate cleanser.

They'll be making a new home or alternate kit for next year's Copa America and Golp Cup instead.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

52 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Depressingly beautiful...

DY59RdLXkAE3bLK?format=jpgDY59SxUXcAIkVA5?format=jpgDY59T4kXcAAJf4G?format=jpgDY6B5X-WAAAGUYD?format=jpgDY6B6zmXcAA0KUI?format=jpg

I think Conrad or r/CFB made the statement of having your prom dress but not going to prom. It's too bad because these would have been beautiful to see in Russia :(

Archived