• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, to pull back into a conversation about how miadidas jerseys fit. 

Just like a regular replica, if not a little looser. Wearing an XL now, and *may* have been able to go L. 

Edit: and I wear an XL most, if not all of the time. 

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

2 hours ago, DiePerske said:

So, to pull back into a conversation about how miadidas jerseys fit. 

Just like a regular replica, if not a little looser. Wearing an XL now, and *may* have been able to go L. 

Edit: and I wear an XL most, if not all of the time. 

I think this may depend on where these are made.A lot of the Save the Crew people are saying they fit tighter than the replica kits for Columbus Crew.  Fortunately I'm at the lower end of XL jerseys so it shouldn't be too tight on me. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Just now, MJWalker45 said:

I think this may depend on where these are made.A lot of the Save the Crew people are saying they fit tighter than the replica kits for Columbus Crew.  Fortunately I'm at the lower end of XL jerseys so it shouldn't be too tight on me. 

makes sense. most of my adidas jerseys fit a little different, depending on the year they were made.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

The US Women debuted the new home kits tonight:

DaDmdZHVQAAMhsv?format=jpgDaED4RvW0AED0x4?format=jpg

I thought they looked pretty sharp in action. I personally feel like the white kits are a much more cohesive and complete look than the navy away kits, although I know some of you disagree with that.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

4 hours ago, Gothamite said:

Their badge was designed by Matthew Wolff, who also did LAFC and the Third Rail, NYCFC’s supporters group.  He also collaborated on the NYCFC logo.  Man knows his stuff. 

I'll check him and his other logos out.

It's one of those logos when you first look at it you sort of have a negative vibe about, like why does the leaf touch the wordmark circle and why does it have so many unused areas or wasted space? Then you take a second and third and fourth look and it just flows nicely as the space left on the wordmark circle actually pulls your focus to the start of the leaf and really makes you pay attention to the way the leaf extends out to fill the rest of the area nicely (probably like the county itself).

Really impressed.

Logano wins BOWL before Chargers.

Shorts and socks (and prematch shirt) for the Man United home kit:

DaHoEfgXUAAxeMu?format=jpg

It’s expected that the shirt will have the same gradient as the socks (just flipped). Safe to say it won’t be a kit for the traditionalists out there.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

18 hours ago, upperV03 said:

The US Women debuted the new home kits tonight:

DaDmdZHVQAAMhsv?format=jpgDaED4RvW0AED0x4?format=jpg

I thought they looked pretty sharp in action. I personally feel like the white kits are a much more cohesive and complete look than the navy away kits, although I know some of you disagree with that.

I'd prefer they swap shorts but the whites do look better than the navy kits. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

6 hours ago, upperV03 said:

It’s expected that the shirt will have the same gradient as the socks (just flipped). Safe to say it won’t be a kit for the traditionalists out there.

This is another reason for them to hate the American owners.

Logano wins BOWL before Chargers.

19 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Good thing I bought this year's home kit. adidas has been crap for United kits since the switch. Last year's home and that fan made third this year are horrible. Aways next year are navy blue and gold and the third is pink and black. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

This is interesting; supposedly Brazil will have white kits for the 2019 Copa América (which they’ll be hosting) as a way to mark 100 years since their first Copa América championship, in 1919. Of course, as most of us know, they used to wear white before adopting the iconic yellow/blue/white kits.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived