Always a sucker for a good chest band shirt.

stuttgart kits = 12/10 well done by then

arsenal-18-19-home-kit-2.jpg

What the hell is going on with those sleeves?

17 minutes ago, adobo said:

Man ... Puma is often just one design element away from getting me to drop my entire savings on Arsenal kits. This year, it's the white band on the collar. Next year, it looks like it's going to be the sleeve stripes. The heather pattern is nice, and was well received on this year's third kits, and I can even live with the crew neck, but those stripes but the heck out of me.

11 minutes ago, officeglenn said:

Man ... Puma is often just one design element away from getting me to drop my entire savings on Arsenal kits. This year, it's the white band on the collar. Next year, it looks like it's going to be the sleeve stripes. The heather pattern is nice, and was well received on this year's third kits, and I can even live with the crew neck, but those stripes but the heck out of me.

Yup. All that comes to mind for me is the annoying tonal stripe down the middle of the 16-17 shirt. 

Then again just about everything on the 14-15 home was bad, imo.

57 minutes ago, adobo said:

41 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

It's still just a concept so who knows?

That's not a concept.  Footy Headlines makes their renderings based off leaked descriptions, and they're usually pretty good..

Have they signed an extension with Puma though? My understanding is that adidas would most likely take over next season.

4 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

That's not a concept.  Footy Headlines makes their renderings based off leaked descriptions, and they're usually pretty good..

8 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Have they signed an extension with Puma though? My understanding is that adidas would most likely take over next season.

No, Arsenal's deal with Puma expires at the end of next season, and they're reportedly negotiating with Nike and Adidas to take over for the 2019-2020 season.

We get one more crummy Puma shirt, and this could well be it.

9 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

The Puma deal runs out at the end of next season, not the current season.

Edit: Gothamite beat me to it.

1 minute ago, Gothamite said:

No, Arsenal's deal with Puma expires at the end of next season, and they're reportedly negotiating with Nike and Adidas to take over for the 2019-2020 season.

Well it looks like Puma's mailing it in then. I hope Nike gets it, only because the three stripes on the shoulder of a shirt with contrasting sleeves seldom looks good. 

13 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Well it looks like Puma's mailing it in then. I hope Nike gets it, only because the three stripes on the shoulder of a shirt with contrasting sleeves seldom looks good. 

This concept on the current Adidas template looks good.  I'd take this one in a heartbeat.

adidas-arsenal-kit-concept+%25282%2529.j

Assuming the general templates don't change much in two years, I'm praying for adidas. I miss the set-in sleeves dearly.

Adidas introduced heathered shirts last year.   Not only are these bad designs, but they're also behind the curve.

20 minutes ago, adobo said:

Oh, puma

olympique-marseille-18-19-home-kit-2.jpg

I probably shouldn't, but I love it. So much. Collar is a nice touch, and I like the sleeves. 

Could be a lot, lot, worse. 

I may be looking too much into this but here we go anyway,

If you look at the OM shirt it would appear that the stripes around the sleeves from the arsenal shirt are also slightly visible on the sleeves of the OM one, so is that part of the puma template or am i just seeing things?

Just now, adobo said:

If you look at the OM shirt it would appear that the stripes around the sleeves from the arsenal shirt are also slightly visible on the sleeves of the OM one, so is that part of the puma template or am i just seeing things?

That's a possibility. Surprised we haven't seen anything like that on the World Cup teams since it appears to be a club team thing. 

1 minute ago, adobo said:

It's a guess, but. 

Saying that you're right, I'm going to say that it's just some special material that makes it look like that.