NBA Nike Concepts (2/30)

Djruggs

I decided to take another shot at NBA uniforms now that Nike has the contract. Every team will have Nike's Association, Icon, Statement, and City jersey options, but select teams will also have special occasion jerseys. 

I'm a Celtics fan, so I'll be starting with them as they inspired me to do this series. Not a whole lot was wrong with their looks, I just wanted to fix their Statement and City jerseys, as well as adding a St. Patrick's Day alternate.

Assosciation

2tUqRkM.png

Icon

RprroCm.png

Statement

GVNALTw.png

City

TuP0LE5.png

Special

ihXttGm.png

Why does only one jersey say "Celtics"?

Also, I doubt that "special" jerseys would be allowed if they aren't one of the two alts.  Replace the black with the St. Paddy's and we're talking.

"It is better to have fought and lost than to not have fought at all."

Dirty little secret...no-one in Boston actually likes the Black/Grey Uniforms. Instead, Celtics fans have demanded that the St. Paddy's uniforms be included in the regular rotation. 

However, I would suggest making the outline thicker to make the numbers pop off the darker uniforms. 

Nets:

Crazy idea: Give the grey alternate the striping from the Jason Kidd era. The diamond will give it good contrast and make it more unique from the rest of the set. Otherwise, love the blue. Everything else is good.

Celtics:

Nobody likes the grey ones. I’d like to see what the actual color of the court would look like. If that doesn’t work, I’d honestly like to see the St.Pattys upgraded to an alternate and have a Bill Russell era throwback with cream and green.

Also, one of the alternates could use the beautiful cursive font they have but never use. 

So far it all looks good, my only bug is that they’re kinda all the same jerseys just different colors.

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

On 1/1/2018 at 2:31 AM, ATolly66 said:

Dirty little secret...no-one in Boston actually likes the Black/Grey Uniforms. Instead, Celtics fans have demanded that the St. Paddy's uniforms be included in the regular rotation. 

However, I would suggest making the outline thicker to make the numbers pop off the darker uniforms. 

I like them. But alright

Celtics and Nets are solid, I really like Brooklyn's city alt.

• 2 months later...

Archived