Super Bowl Potential Uniform Matchups

Bruhammydude

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, FightingGoldenDevil said:

I think the AFC team will elect to go white. The Broncos did back in SB 50. White uniforms have been lucky for some reason

New England..possible.They have had success in their white uniforms only losing to the Giants twice in navy so a possibility.Other Home jersey losses before Brady era.

Pittsburgh..a real possibility.Already did this when they played Seattle in the Super Bowl at Ford field.

Jacksonville..probably not.The owner loves the black jerseys but if they could wear teal way cool.

Kansas City...Won Super Bowl IV against Minnesota wearing red jerseys so no.

Tennessee...If they pull off the wildcard way to get there maybe or wear Columbia.

Buffalo....Hell Yes! The Bills get to the big dance you gotta wear what brought you there.

And if the Bills pull off the improbable unless their facing the Vikings most of the country will root for them.And if they play the Vikings one team will finally win the Super Bowl.

46 minutes ago, Pauly said:

New England..possible.They have had success in their white uniforms only losing to the Giants twice in navy so a possibility.Other Home jersey losses before Brady era.

Pittsburgh..a real possibility.Already did this when they played Seattle in the Super Bowl at Ford field.

Jacksonville..probably not.The owner loves the black jerseys but if they could wear teal way cool.

Kansas City...Won Super Bowl IV against Minnesota wearing red jerseys so no.

Tennessee...If they pull off the wildcard way to get there maybe or wear Columbia.

Buffalo....Hell Yes! The Bills get to the big dance you gotta wear what brought you there.

And if the Bills pull off the improbable unless their facing the Vikings most of the country will root for them.And if they play the Vikings one team will finally win the Super Bowl.

Pittsburgh also battled back from the 6-seed to get there on the road the whole way.  The only way Jacksonville wears teal in the SB is if they wear teal at home this week, designating their home uni.

On 1/2/2018 at 2:10 PM, BJ Sands said:

ap16280602647510.jpg

123117_thomas-kamara_CP.jpg

Could be worse, could be better.

I like these Saints uniforms, but I fear they will wear their black pants if they make it to the Super Bowl. They don't wear the gold a lot these days for some reason.

1 hour ago, Curtos07 said:

I like these Saints uniforms, but I fear they will wear their black pants if they make it to the Super Bowl. They don't wear the gold a lot these days for some reason.

Maybe they’d wear them for the SB because that’s what they wore when they beat the Colts. 

I think not going on the boards from August to November, added on 8 months of no football made me not hate the “new” Rams set. Specifically the white tops navy bottoms. The gold trim isn’t all that noticble in the broadcasts I’ve seen.

now, that dark jersey with a white horn and white pants is trash. And both are light years worse than the yellow and blue set, but like, from a tv perspective I don’t seem to notice much of a problem. 

On 1/2/2018 at 7:58 AM, ltp74 said:

I really hope whoever is the AFC Champ is elects to wear white so the world can see these!

Wouldn’t the blue pants kinda work better with this craziness? But I do hope we see this in the SB just so the NFL can see how dumb their rules are. 

On 1/1/2018 at 1:41 PM, lbj273 said:

Vikings need to burn the purple pants.  And as a Vikings fan it's going to be super weird seeing them in white at home if they make the super bowl

No they don't....

The socks are the problem 

They need to toss the purple socks in favor of white socks when wearing the purple pants.

It would make a total difference for the better.

1 hour ago, joekono said:

I don't know about that TJSC. Ill guarantee all of the Bills and Vikings fans wouldn't mind if their teams wore tutus and won the Super Bowl.

Allow me to throw a Jaguars fan’s hat into this ring as someone who would take a Super Bowl for my team even if it meant that they had to do it in crotchless leotards.

Probably a very unpopular opinion, but if the Jaguars do end up in the Super Bowl, their best bet for choice of uniform is all black. As for the NFC team I'd like to see face Jacksonville, the Vikings boast the best option, going white over purple.

Vikings%201280_1481564963118_7326268_ver

Archived