RealSkillsAbraham

Super Bowl Potential Uniform Matchups

Recommended Posts

Black-on-black is absolutely what the Jags would wear if they made the Super Bowl, though I would still rather they wore teal-on-black if anything when it comes to this nasty, nasty set.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2018 at 1:09 PM, RealSkillsAbraham said:

Gross

Image result for eagles falcons

Definitely a unpopular opinion but I like the way the Eagles green and falcons red looks together. I think it’s a solid uni matchup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After the Wild Card, the Chiefs, Rams, Bills, and Panthers are all out. (basically the only good teams we had left)

 

NEW PICKS

 

Favorite:

Image result for steelers saints

Worst Possible:

Image result for jaguars eagles

Prediction:

Patriots-vs-Vikings-e1410689630160.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eagles-Patriots is now the only matchup that would be guaranteed to not give us yoga pants. Saints-Patriots might as well, depending on the pants they would choose. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fouhy12 said:

Eagles-Patriots is now the only matchup that would be guaranteed to not give us yoga pants

Eagles have black pants they could wear :devil:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fouhy12 said:

Eagles-Patriots is now the only matchup that would be guaranteed to not give us yoga pants. Saints-Patriots might as well, depending on the pants they would choose. 

Every pair of pants the Vikings have are striped

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FightingGoldenDevil said:

Every pair of pants the Vikings have are striped

True, but the purple pants/purple socks is still really close to yoga pants even with striped pants. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 4_tattoos said:

Eagles have black pants they could wear :devil:

 

They only wear those with the black jerseys. They aren’t wearing those  In the NFC game or Super Bowl. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the Jaguars win, the NFL really oughta relax the helmet rule and let them—no, make them—wear an all-black helmet.  What if there's an all-time great play and we have to see those black and gold monstrosities until the end of time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

It's coming:

 

MckinnonJags.jpg

 

My body is ready.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently, should the Vikings make the SB, they will be allowed to use their home training facilities and locker room, despite technically being the away team. This obviously makes Iogistical sense, but I'm not sure if it's truly fair to the AFC team, either. I wonder if they'll push to wear purple too? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, zigbazah said:

Apparently, should the Vikings make the SB, they will be allowed to use their home training facilities and locker room, despite technically being the away team. This obviously makes Iogistical sense, but I'm not sure if it's truly fair to the AFC team, either. I wonder if they'll push to wear purple too? 

 

 

Besides the familiarity of the facility it is a disadvantage for them to practice in their typical facility which is a dump.  Their new practice facility opens later this year, and the other team in the Super Bowl will use the Gophers brand new practice facility.

 

I expect there to be a protest by the AFC team should the Vikings make it, especially if it's the Patriots they would face.  They are slated to be the away team and should therefore use the away facilities including locker room in the stadium.  In addition they should have to stay at the designated hotel during the super bowl week as not having to deal with the same kind of media circus as the opposing team by staying at home and in their typical hotel the night before would be a significant competitive advantage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Other than seeing Pittsburgh lose, I really don't care who wins what in the playoffs, so I root for good uniforms to stick around as long as possible, and hope the ugly ones get beaten quickly.  As much as I have always had a soft spot for the New Orleans Saints, I was glad to get their awful black leotards out of the way, and thankful to not have to look at them again in the NFC Championship game.  

 

Now, what are we going to do about the Jaguars and that helmet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely on team "anyone but the Pats" at this point.  I think Vikings in white/purple and the Jags in the teal/black would look great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, lbj273 said:

Besides the familiarity of the facility it is a disadvantage for them to practice in their typical facility which is a dump.  Their new practice facility opens later this year, and the other team in the Super Bowl will use the Gophers brand new practice facility.

 

I expect there to be a protest by the AFC team should the Vikings make it, especially if it's the Patriots they would face.  They are slated to be the away team and should therefore use the away facilities including locker room in the stadium.  In addition they should have to stay at the designated hotel during the super bowl week as not having to deal with the same kind of media circus as the opposing team by staying at home and in their typical hotel the night before would be a significant competitive advantage.

 

They should definitely use the away locker room since its the NFC's turn to be away.  I'd let them stay at their own houses though.  It's potentially a competitive advantage, but I think it's just one of those things you throw your hands up and say whelp its a wacky year.  I mean technically them not flying into another city would be a competitive advantage too.  Not gonna throw em on a plane and circle around the city just to even that out. 

 

That being said, I wonder if the Vikings coaches would prefer to have the players stay in a hotel anyways -- it keeps everyone under wraps, gives it the feel of not just another home game, allows complete focus on the game, etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

 

They should definitely use the away locker room since its the NFC's turn to be away.  I'd let them stay at their own houses though.  It's potentially a competitive advantage, but I think it's just one of those things you throw your hands up and say whelp its a wacky year.  I mean technically them not flying into another city would be a competitive advantage too.  Not gonna throw em on a plane and circle around the city just to even that out. 

 

That being said, I wonder if the Vikings coaches would prefer to have the players stay in a hotel anyways -- it keeps everyone under wraps, gives it the feel of not just another home game, allows complete focus on the game, etc

If the Vikings coaches get their way I'm sure they will treat it like every other home game and stay in their homes except for the night before when they stay at their usual team hotel downtown.  The other team (or teams if the Vikes don't make it) are slated to stay in Bloomington by the Mall of America.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now