NFL 2018 changes

msubulldog

20 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

Panthers need to wear the black pants with the blue jersey, after all it was suppose to be the original home uniform.

d930e9c8f8abb0d58797e19eb6fdc98a--the-pa

How about they just being the black pants back in general? I believe with the new owner we'll see more of the black pants.

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

But this is intentional. The Cowboys got that way through manufacturer changes and laziness.

I think it’s intentional at this point, but it’s still 4 colors. The bucs wore red jerseys with white pants and blacks socks in the ‘90s. 

I'll be honest. I'm actually a big fan of Little Caesars. Definitely a little disappointed i don't currently live or work near one. 

The panthers combo will look okay, but i feel like it'll feel top heavy much like the cowboys navy over white did last year. 

13 hours ago, SFGiants58 said:
13 hours ago, MN Wilkings said:

Dallas Cowboys home unis

But this is intentional. The Cowboys got that way through manufacturer changes and laziness.

Wasn't even that - the Cowboys created their different silvers because the various uniform materials displayed differently under different lighting conditions, and they wanted all the silvers to match on television.  That meant greenish-silver pants.  Television technical standards have changed, but people got used to seeing them as they are and there seems no appetite for changing them again so the colors match the way we're watching now.

7 hours ago, VikWings said:

What I really wanna see is the silver pants with the white jersey.

They actually wore that combo at the end of 1998--when they ended the regular season in Indianapolis during Peyton Manning's rookie season.

Archived