NFL 2018 changes

msubulldog

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A698_F5_AB_A4_A2_4_DB2_BD14_E39_F59171_B

Oof, I was double wrong. Thought the guy in the vid had black socks but I can’t complain; that’s matchup of the week material there. (Though they would look equally good if theyd just always wear the blue socks with the blue jerseys. Or all the time, period.)

59 minutes ago, Gupti said:

Oof, I was double wrong. Thought the guy in the vid had black socks but I can’t complain; that’s matchup of the week material there. (Though they would look equally good if theyd just always wear the blue socks with the blue jerseys. Or all the time, period.)

I wish the Dolphins Aqua looked this nice in Madden. That shade looks gorgeous in that picture

1 hour ago, Gupti said:

I’ve always thought that they should either get rid of the white pants or change the helmet to black. There is not enough contrast between the white and the silver. The silver helmet looks out of place on the aways but fits in just fine on the homes. 

9 hours ago, Gupti said:

The Dolphins really look great...except for that penny-sized sleeve logo. Why bother? Seems like orange-teal-orange-teal-orange sleeve stripes would look pretty good while giving it somewhat of fauxback look.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

2 hours ago, AgentColon2 said:

That logo would get lost on a black helmet without a white key line.

They have been using this logo without key lines on black backgrounds (home jerseys) and the logo stands out with a unique look. A glossy logo on a matte helmet can make it stand out more. I’m not saying that a black version would be better, but I dislike that there is no silver in the away unis to tie the helmet into the design. It’s the same reason why I dislike the Giants aways (yes, I realize there is a thin blue stripe on the pants, but that’s not enough.).

This game pretty immediately shows the downside of the Jaguars’ simplicity. From pretty much any distance they’re an entirely black & white team, when they should have one of the most unique schemes in the league.

Archived