NFL 2018 changes

msubulldog

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the instructive Pats one...Do YOUR job.  So if I'm, say, a linebacker, I won't try to do Tom Brady's job.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

On 4/11/2018 at 1:00 PM, Bill81361 said:

Hogs are the offensive linesmen, not the whole team.

I fully endorse any Washington NFL use of an unofficial nickname to refer to the team as a whole. If we were smart, we'd just change the name to the Hogs and call it a day.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

OT: Surprised the Skins never introduced a pig/hog costumed mascot at some point during (or even after) the heyday of the Gibbs era. I honestly think many Skins fans would accept it. At the very least it would go over better than Steely McBeam did with the Steelers fans :P

Hotter Than July > Thriller

15 hours ago, 4_tattoos said:

OT: Surprised the Skins never introduced a pig/hog costumed mascot at some point during (or even after) the heyday of the Gibbs era. I honestly think many Skins fans would accept it. At the very least it would go over better than Steely McBeam did with the Steelers fans :P

Uh...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hogettes

portion-of-the-hogettes-are-shown-in-the

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

3 hours ago, WSU151 said:

How bout telling us what you see?

I promise you the orange is different. But I see lots of things on a daily basis. I don’t want to list everything I see right now.

10 minutes ago, Brown1 said:

I promise you the orange is different. But I see lots of things on a daily basis. I don’t want to list everything I see right now.

The first sentence has been confirmed by others, so you're not giving us any new info.

The last two sentences have no value.  Kudos on rivaling reddit users for most uninformative posts. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

46 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

The first sentence has been confirmed by others, so you're not giving us any new info.

The last two sentences have no value.  Kudos on rivaling reddit users for most uninformative posts. 

Pretty sure it was news to at least one guy. Also at no point did I think that knowing for a fact that the orange had changed which was common knowledge was BREAKING NEWS!!! You seem like a bitter person...

2 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Well you’d be wrong. Try harder.  

That’s hilarious. I see how you did what I did. That’s original. You’re like Nike making football uniforms. Plus other people judge your character, not yourself. I could say I’m delightful but we all know that’s not true. 

Archived