I'm not a fan of any of these. Some of them actually make me cringe. Yuck.

These are all pretty awful.  Hard pass

I like the instructive Pats one...Do YOUR job.  So if I'm, say, a linebacker, I won't try to do Tom Brady's job.

On 4/11/2018 at 1:00 PM, Bill81361 said:

Hogs are the offensive linesmen, not the whole team.

I fully endorse any Washington NFL use of an unofficial nickname to refer to the team as a whole. If we were smart, we'd just change the name to the Hogs and call it a day.

OT: Surprised the Skins never introduced a pig/hog costumed mascot at some point during (or even after) the heyday of the Gibbs era. I honestly think many Skins fans would accept it. At the very least it would go over better than Steely McBeam did with the Steelers fans :P

On 4/11/2018 at 12:32 PM, bowld said:

Dont really see any changes here for the Phins. Logo and colors look same to me...

miami-dolphins-2018-draft-cap.jpg&ff_2646470_full.jpg&w=340

Well you’d be wrong. Look harder.

With all the technology today there is no way to make a full helmet stickers?! I want creamsicle, Oilers, Patriots! 

14 hours ago, Brown1 said:

How bout telling us what you see?

15 hours ago, 4_tattoos said:

OT: Surprised the Skins never introduced a pig/hog costumed mascot at some point during (or even after) the heyday of the Gibbs era. I honestly think many Skins fans would accept it. At the very least it would go over better than Steely McBeam did with the Steelers fans :P

Uh...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hogettes

portion-of-the-hogettes-are-shown-in-the

3 hours ago, WSU151 said:

How bout telling us what you see?

I promise you the orange is different. But I see lots of things on a daily basis. I don’t want to list everything I see right now.

4 minutes ago, Brown1 said:

I promise you the orange is different. But I see lots of things on a daily basis. I don’t want to list everything I see right now.

Thats-Just-Impressive.png

10 minutes ago, Brown1 said:

The first sentence has been confirmed by others, so you're not giving us any new info.

The last two sentences have no value.  Kudos on rivaling reddit users for most uninformative posts. 

46 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

The first sentence has been confirmed by others, so you're not giving us any new info.

The last two sentences have no value.  Kudos on rivaling reddit users for most uninformative posts. 

Pretty sure it was news to at least one guy. Also at no point did I think that knowing for a fact that the orange had changed which was common knowledge was BREAKING NEWS!!! You seem like a bitter person...

48 minutes ago, Brown1 said:

You seem like a bitter person...

Well you’d be wrong. Try harder.  

2 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Well you’d be wrong. Try harder.  

That’s hilarious. I see how you did what I did. That’s original. You’re like Nike making football uniforms. Plus other people judge your character, not yourself. I could say I’m delightful but we all know that’s not true. 

On 4/13/2018 at 10:33 PM, Brown1 said:

From the pic I see, the navy appears lighter. Seems like they eliminated navy for a slightly darker shade of teal.

13 hours ago, 4_tattoos said:

You know what I mean. The Hogettes were just a bunch of season ticket holders that decided to wear dresses, wigs and pig snouts. Not actual mascots.

They have a Wikipedia page!

On 4/13/2018 at 11:52 PM, OnWis97 said:

I like the instructive Pats one...Do YOUR job.  So if I'm, say, a linebacker, I won't try to do Tom Brady's job.

Or, say, Tom Brady won’t try to do a wide receivers job