NFL 2018 changes

msubulldog

On 4/25/2018 at 10:41 AM, whitedawg22 said:

In my opinion, white facemasks on colored helmets look goofy and obtrusive unless white is an integral part of the team's identity, which isn't the case with the Vikings. The only teams who currently do that are the Chiefs (who are more or less a red-and-white team, as their logo is mostly white) and the Rams (who are now a blue and white team).

The Vikings tried white facemasks back in the 80s and it looked terrible.

Archie-Manning-Viking-QB.jpg

Any photo-shoppers want to make that facemask yellow and post the pic?

Asking for a friend.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, bowld said:

Watched some draft stuff this morning and noticed that they have mannequins dressed in each teams gear outside the stadium. Found it odd that every team shown used their primary uniform but Carolina was using the alternate blue one. Any word if they plan to make this the new primary over the black??

I wish they would. For one, they are the only NFC South team featuring a shade of blue; and it would be great if they used it.

8 hours ago, hormone said:

So with that reasoning, the redskins could use black, the Steelers use red, gray, or blue, chiefs use black, and ravens use red? Sorry, vikings don’t get a pass here and need purple.

Yes to redskins or chiefs Black. No to the rest and you know that!!

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

1 hour ago, HailGoldPants said:

I have a friend that is curious about this too, so here you go...

manning_yellow_mask.png

Well would you look at that it IS awful. The golds almost match, which is sad because someone photoshopped this.

16 hours ago, 4_tattoos said:

Pretty sure one of Oregon's helmets the last few years have satin finished green facemask.

Yup.

Cvf0e2OWYAAfz_M.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

1 minute ago, BJ Sands said:

This seems similar to Washington going to yellow facemasks in the 70s, something people around here seem to like. I'm keeping an open mind.

My mental image of an orange mask isn't so positive, but actually seeing it in that video makes me think it's got potential.

Check out my site at stevebcreations.com

1 hour ago, bowld said:

Could be a mistake. Remember a few years ago when they posted a screen shot of the Bears in orange pants...

madden_nfl_13_brian_urlacher_adrian_pete

Not just a screenshot, but those were the DEFAULT away pants. And oddly enough, they're still an option in the game, this is from Madden 18:

csb9ahX.jpg

2 hours ago, BJ Sands said:

Orange masks for the Bears?

2 hours ago, bowld said:

Could be a mistake. Remember a few years ago when they posted a screen shot of the Bears in orange pants...

madden_nfl_13_brian_urlacher_adrian_pete

I wouldn't mind if the Bears go with the Orange mask with their new Orange Jerseys they'll trot out, but otherwise it should remain navy mask/navy helmet.

I also am really curious about the Orange pants for the Bears that have shown up on Madden. Were they something the bears wanted to do but then deiced against it and Madden didn't update their stuff? Or are the Bears waiting to unveil them/use them at a certain time? 

37 minutes ago, WBeltz said:

I wouldn't mind if the Bears go with the Orange mask with their new Orange Jerseys they'll trot out, but otherwise it should remain navy mask/navy helmet.

I also am really curious about the Orange pants for the Bears that have shown up on Madden. Were they something the bears wanted to do but then deiced against it and Madden didn't update their stuff? Or are the Bears waiting to unveil them/use them at a certain time? 

They wore orange pants in the 1930s. So theoretically they could be 1930s throwback pants.

5 hours ago, WBeltz said:

They were listed in the logo slick when Nike took over in 2012, so Madden just rolled with it. I don't believe the Bears have updated it since then, so they're technically probably still listed. Who knows whether we ever see them or not, or if they were just an oversight. 

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

On 4/26/2018 at 6:52 PM, mafiaman said:

Any photo-shoppers want to make that facemask yellow and post the pic?

Asking for a friend.

On 4/26/2018 at 10:34 PM, Brown1 said:

That would be just awful. Please spare us.

On 4/27/2018 at 8:20 AM, HailGoldPants said:

I have a friend that is curious about this too, so here you go...

manning_yellow_mask.png

Appreciate the effort but, yea, that's not gonna work.

Archived