NFL 2018 changes

msubulldog

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

That is... shockingly dumb.

There could've probably been more thought put into how the "armor" looks/detailed. None of it looks like actual metal, but more like 3D printed and poorly painted. It just needs some refinement. Not really bad at all.

7 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

There could've probably been more thought put into how the "armor" looks/detailed. None of it looks like actual metal, but more like 3D printed and poorly painted. 

Well, that and the oversized novelty hatchet. 

The whole thing is just absurd and over-the-top.  Even by football standards.

20 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

Well, that and the oversized novelty hatchet. 

The whole thing is just absurd and over-the-top.  Even by football standards.

As every great designer knows, when you need inspiration, you can't go wrong by invoking the Hatchet.

2vufv5x.jpg

On 11/01/2018 at 1:45 AM, Jezus_Ghoti said:

Forgive me for asking for a little more evidence than this.

People seem to be VERY confident in the Jags 2018 thread. 

Do a little research and wonders will happen. 

Jaguars

26 minutes ago, Teal said:

Love the snark coming from the person who was asking for a couple days in a row in the Jaguars uniform thread if there were any updates and had to be told to settle down. 

4 minutes ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

Love the snark coming from the person who was asking for a couple days in a row in the Jaguars uniform thread if there were any updates and had to be told to settle down. 

As well as many other threads on this board

34 minutes ago, Teal said:

People were also VERY confident that the Rams were getting new uniforms before their move. And VERY confident that the Broncos would after the Super Bowl. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Teal said:

Hi Pot. 

Take a break. Consider that rebrand. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

41 minutes ago, dsaline97 said:

People were also VERY confident that the Rams were getting new uniforms before their move. And VERY confident that the Broncos would after the Super Bowl. 

Yeah, I don't see the Jags doing much outside of changing the helmet to a solid black lid. If that.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

7 minutes ago, kimball said:

Yeah, I don't see the Jags doing much outside of changing the helmet to a solid black lid. If that.

https://www.bigcatcountry.com/2017/10/18/16495204/new-jaguars-uniform-teal-alternate-bengals-2017

Here is where rumors are "confirmed". 

I’m burying the lede a little bit but, I can confirm the rumors that have been bouncing around Twitter that the Jaguars will indeed have brand new uniforms for the 2018 season. I don’t know for sure, but I would assume the helmet will also change, for those who are asking.

I do not know any specifics or details of what the new uniforms are, other than teal will be more prominent than the team’s current iteration.

20 hours ago, Broken Record said:

As every great designer knows, when you need inspiration, you can't go wrong by invoking the Hatchet.

2vufv5x.jpg

They were obviously Flirting With Disaster when they designed the mascot costume.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

On 1/10/2018 at 8:01 AM, Jezus_Ghoti said:

The Jags have yet to be confirmed, right?

Officially from the team? No. Gotta sell that merch as long as possible. I 100% believe it is happening for the following reasons. 1.) They are telling fans on recent stadium tours that it is happening. 2.) It has been reported by people with inside information that it is happening, including ESPN writer Michael DiRocco. 3.) Sports Memorabilia stores in the Jacksonville areas have stated that changes are coming.

That's enough for me. 

1 hour ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

I can confirm the rumors that have been bouncing around Twitter that the Jaguars will indeed have brand new uniforms for the 2018 season.

HA!

I too can confirm that rumors are bouncing around Twitter as well. Rumors, conspiracy theories, fake news, you name it -- I can confirm it.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Archived