Recommended Posts

Almost forgot, the Titans also introduced this goofball on the sidelines this year. I found it interesting that the logo on his cape looks almost exactly like a concept I've seen here.

 

0cd344ec6dc9cb93838ce0dcb0b3390f.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

That is... shockingly dumb.

There could've probably been more thought put into how the "armor" looks/detailed. None of it looks like actual metal, but more like 3D printed and poorly painted. It just needs some refinement. Not really bad at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

There could've probably been more thought put into how the "armor" looks/detailed. None of it looks like actual metal, but more like 3D printed and poorly painted. 

 

Well, that and the oversized novelty hatchet. 

 

The whole thing is just absurd and over-the-top.  Even by football standards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

 

Well, that and the oversized novelty hatchet. 

 

The whole thing is just absurd and over-the-top.  Even by football standards.

 

As every great designer knows, when you need inspiration, you can't go wrong by invoking the Hatchet.

 

2vufv5x.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/01/2018 at 1:45 AM, Jezus_Ghoti said:

Forgive me for asking for a little more evidence than this.

People seem to be VERY confident in the Jags 2018 thread. 

 

Do a little research and wonders will happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Teal said:

People seem to be VERY confident in the Jags 2018 thread. 

 

Do a little research and wonders will happen. 

 

Love the snark coming from the person who was asking for a couple days in a row in the Jaguars uniform thread if there were any updates and had to be told to settle down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

 

Love the snark coming from the person who was asking for a couple days in a row in the Jaguars uniform thread if there were any updates and had to be told to settle down. 

 

As well as many other threads on this board

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Teal said:

People seem to be VERY confident in the Jags 2018 thread. 

 

Do a little research and wonders will happen. 

People were also VERY confident that the Rams were getting new uniforms before their move. And VERY confident that the Broncos would after the Super Bowl. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Teal said:

People seem to be VERY confident in the Jags 2018 thread. 

 

Do a little research and wonders will happen. 

 

Hi Pot. 

 

Take a break. Consider that rebrand. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, dsaline97 said:

People were also VERY confident that the Rams were getting new uniforms before their move. And VERY confident that the Broncos would after the Super Bowl. 

 

Yeah, I don't see the Jags doing much outside of changing the helmet to a solid black lid. If that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, kimball said:

 

Yeah, I don't see the Jags doing much outside of changing the helmet to a solid black lid. If that.

 

https://www.bigcatcountry.com/2017/10/18/16495204/new-jaguars-uniform-teal-alternate-bengals-2017

 

Here is where rumors are "confirmed". 

 

Quote

I’m burying the lede a little bit but, I can confirm the rumors that have been bouncing around Twitter that the Jaguars will indeed have brand new uniforms for the 2018 season. I don’t know for sure, but I would assume the helmet will also change, for those who are asking.

 

I do not know any specifics or details of what the new uniforms are, other than teal will be more prominent than the team’s current iteration.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Broken Record said:

 

As every great designer knows, when you need inspiration, you can't go wrong by invoking the Hatchet.

 

2vufv5x.jpg

 

They were obviously Flirting With Disaster when they designed the mascot costume.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2018 at 8:01 AM, Jezus_Ghoti said:

The Jags have yet to be confirmed, right?

 

Officially from the team? No. Gotta sell that merch as long as possible. I 100% believe it is happening for the following reasons. 1.) They are telling fans on recent stadium tours that it is happening. 2.) It has been reported by people with inside information that it is happening, including ESPN writer Michael DiRocco. 3.) Sports Memorabilia stores in the Jacksonville areas have stated that changes are coming.

 

That's enough for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

 

I can confirm the rumors that have been bouncing around Twitter that the Jaguars will indeed have brand new uniforms for the 2018 season.

 

 

HA!
 

I too can confirm that rumors are bouncing around Twitter as well. Rumors, conspiracy theories, fake news, you name it -- I can confirm it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, leopard88 said:

 

They were obviously Flirting With Disaster when they designed the mascot costume.

 

Badda BING!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dsaline97 said:

People were also VERY confident that the Rams were getting new uniforms before their move. And VERY confident that the Broncos would after the Super Bowl. 

I can't argue this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many different uniforms have the Jaguars had? Do they just change them at every opportunity?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now