NFL 2018 changes

msubulldog

1 hour ago, BigEd76 said:

Omfg. Like Hue Jackson knows anything about winning.

Dude's so brutal, they named a winter day after him.

8096792.jpg

6uXNWAo.png

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't most teams replace the stripes, decals and clean up the helmets before every game anyway? If so it probably wouldn't make too much more work for the equipment staff. 

It would be a cool and unique tradition if the team had started doing it in the 60s or something. Seems odd to just start something like this now.

3 minutes ago, VDizzle12 said:

Don't most teams replace the stripes, decals and clean up the helmets before every game anyway? If so it probably wouldn't make too much more work for the equipment staff. 

It would be a cool and unique tradition if the team had started doing it in the 60s or something. Seems odd to just start something like this now.

A tradition's gotta start somewhere.

Considering the Bears changed their avatars for Twitter and Instagram to the striping from the orange jerseys they wore 2005-2011, I'd be shocked if this jersey was any different than that one (other than the numbers being on the shoulders). The only change I could see is if they do something bad like wear orange socks or something awful like wear solid navy socks with them.

I really like the look of the orange jersey with the navy socks and helmets, but it's a wrong look for the Chicago Bears. Of the historic pre-Super Bowl teams who try to look like such, the Bears are the only team that wears third-color non-throwback alts. I guess I can live with that, but the only thing I ask is that they stop wearing these against division rivals. Wear them against the freaking Panthers and Seahawks. Wear the regular home jerseys against division rivals and AFC teams who are only in town every 8 years.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

49 minutes ago, hawk36 said:

At the very least they should go through warm ups with those on every week, then change before kickoff so as to appease the NFL.

Change out the decals too?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

17 minutes ago, duxrcool048 said:

Check out what this guy on Facebook said. I'm sure he's a reliable source. Lol!

5b8902e2-9223-45ac-b1b3-b36729ac557f.png

Given management's track record I find this statement to very plausible. They are completely out of touch with the LA market/fanbase. I also find it very plausible that this management team doesn't even make it to the stadium opening.

4 minutes ago, guest23 said:

Given management's track record I find this statement to very plausible. They are completely out of touch with the LA market/fanbase. I also find it very plausible that this management team doesn't even make it to the stadium opening.

I guess, but I just find it hard to believe that they would already have the uniforms on display? I doubt that they're already done. Also, like the guy wouldn't have taken a picture of new uniforms that nobody else has publicly seen before? C'mon. Then, there's the Reddit guy that said he talked to Kevin Demoff, and he said their plan is to return to the blue and yellow colors. So who are we supposed to believe? 

9 minutes ago, duxrcool048 said:

I guess, but I just find it hard to believe that they would already have the uniforms on display? I doubt that they're already done. Also, like the guy wouldn't have taken a picture of new uniforms that nobody else has publicly seen before? C'mon. Then, there's the Reddit guy that said he talked to Kevin Demoff, and he said their plan is to return to the blue and yellow colors. So who are we supposed to believe? 

I'm expecting silver and black so they can sell more merchandise during Chargers games from former Raiders fans. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived