Crabcake

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The Seahawks have informed Richard Sherman that they will be releasing him today.

GET IT DONE, PATRIOTS.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

30 minutes ago, Brass said:

The Seahawks have informed Richard Sherman that they will be releasing him today.

GET IT DONE, PATRIOTS.

Please get it done.  It'll be sweet seeing him pout after getting burned by Alshon Jeffrey for 7 TDs in XLIII.

j/k - I really like him and would love him on the Eagles if he was def healthy and if they had anywhere to play him.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Health is a huge issue for him. He is only 29 but you just don't know if he'll come back from it. I like him a lot (both on and off the field) and I will be rooting for him. If anyone can get back to peak performance after a bad injury, it's him. He's worked very hard to get where he is in this league.

That being said, finally, the bandwagon has completely thinned out. It's back to the cozy wagon days of the 90s and early aughts. I finally have leg room!

What the Pats do better than any team is let guys go a year too early rather than a year too late. The Seahawks held on to their core for one year too long and it ended up being a lost season.

Sucks to see Sherman go (I mean, it really sucks -- he was Great for multiple seasons), but guys don't come back the same from multiple injuries like that.

I do think that with the Rams' ascendancy that it might be it for the Seahawks for a while. Or maybe they switch their focus to offense after all this time (especially since their once-great defense stopped being that last year). As long as they have Russell Wilson, they'll be competitive.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Something the Pats also do better than any other team is being able to rejuvenate old and injured players people thought were done & washed up. 

After losing out on Bennett & Talib, They don't really have too many options left to patch those gaping holes in defence. 

I'd enjoy it just for the hilarious irony. Him replacing they guy that cost his team a 2nd consecutive Super Bowl.  

Red Sox: 8    Celtics: 17    Bruins: 6    Patriots: 5

Phantom Merch Collector.

1 hour ago, ozzyman314 said:

Something the Pats also do better than any other team is being able to rejuvenate old and injured players people thought were done & washed up. 

After losing out on Bennett & Talib, They don't really have too many options left to patch those gaping holes in defence. 

I'd enjoy it just for the hilarious irony. Him replacing they guy that cost his team a 2nd consecutive Super Bowl.  

Did they ever say what happend there and why he was benched?

17 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Did they ever say what happend there and why he was benched?

I think it simply came down to the fact that he had some lousy practices.  

Which of course, given the stakes, people just don't want to believe it was something as simple as that. 

Red Sox: 8    Celtics: 17    Bruins: 6    Patriots: 5

Phantom Merch Collector.

On 3/2/2018 at 5:33 PM, DNAsports said:

The Rams are trading Robert Quinn to the Dolphins. I'd like to see it be player-for-player involving Jarvis Landry going to LA.

24 minutes ago, CS85 said:

Landry is a Brown.

Poor ***tard.

In other news, sources in the Browns front office are saying they now know who the team will pick at #1...

41HSxyJcK3L.jpg

nav-logo.png

Archived