Crabcake

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

AJ McCarron signs with the Bills

Finally, the undistinguished white quarterback Buffalo demands.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 hour ago, ozzyman314 said:

All these Free Agents QBs and the team with a 41 year old QB doesn’t sign a single one? 

Guess Bill likes Hoyer for some reason. 

The irony would be if they traded the #31 pick for Nick Foles.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

41 minutes ago, ozzyman314 said:

I doubt The Eagles would take that trade unless it included Brady. ;)

Not sure Brady would be cool with backing up Wentz.  They're also high on this Nate Sudfeld fellow, so Brady might have to accept the 3rd string / emergency role.  I'm sure he'd do fine leading the scout team.

Really though, they are ridiculously high on whoever Nate Sudfeld is, to the point where I think the brass would actually be fine with him running the team if Wentz isn't ready to start the season.  They still wouldn't give Foles away, unless just to do him a solid if he came to them and said he wanted to go (which hasn't happened), and would likely hold out until some dummy team like the Vikings came knocking with a #1 and more.

If you get the 2013 / 2017 playoff Foles, then you've hit the jackpot.  If you get the 2015/16 version, LOL.  2014 kind of a wash.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

8 minutes ago, Mac the Knife said:

LOL, that's ridiculously stupid, even for the Browns!  Unless it wasn't just poor wording and they do plan to enshrine that number, in which case, LOL BROWNS.

Donkey Kong Suh might join the Seahawks. Him and Frank Clark together should be a lot of fun. #legionofdicks

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

On 3/13/2018 at 2:21 PM, Gary. said:

It’s taking a gamble, when he’s healthy he’s actually a good QB. It’s just when he’s healthy. I think he’s a bridge gap QB to say the least, with them going for a QB in the first round. 

But for $20 million for one year? A bit of a reach. I would’ve given him 8

I wouldn't be surprised to see Arizona go for Mason Rudolph in the second instead of grabbing a QB in the first. Does anyone think Peterson is done now?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

The McCourty Bros are finally together in NE

A Shame they couldn't get Michael Bennet, they could have had 2 sets of Bros on 1 team.  

Still, it will be fun seeing The Patriots win The Super Bowl with a bunch of former Cleveland Browns players. 

Red Sox: 8    Celtics: 17    Bruins: 6    Patriots: 5

Phantom Merch Collector.

There was apparently something on Ryan Grant’s physical that has given the Ravens pause and they are not ready to go through with the deal yet. This could be a huge blessing in disguise, if the Grant contract is cancelled or amended to make it more team friendly it could allow the Ravens to go after Michael Crabtree, who just hit the market with the Raiders’ acquisition of Jordy Nelson. 

In b4 Ravens sign Grant anyway and then sign Terrelle Pryor to a 6 year $100 contract.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, goalieboy82 said:

didn't he want to move the Saints pre Hurricane Katrina.  

It was more Post Katrina and the team had to play in San Antonio but also a game at the Old Giants Stadium and at LSU.  There was talk of a permanent move to San Antonio, but the NFL talked him out of it.  A few months after that final game of the 2005 season, they hired Sean Payton, signed Drew Brees and the rest is history.

1 hour ago, goalieboy82 said:

didn't he want to move the Saints pre Hurricane Katrina.  

He wanted San Antonio because he was convinced that the Superdome wouldn't be ready in time for 2006. And the San Antonio mayor was so up for the NFL he told MLS to buzz off after the previous mayor tried getting a team in. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived