Crabcake

Watch the film. Dez would have had a career year last year had Dak thrown him the ball accurately and when he was open, which he was often. Dak missed him a lot. 

The Cowboys didn't even ask him to take a pay cut, which he was willing to do, and released him after all of the big free agency money was spent on lesser talents. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ozzyman314 said:

Just to drive a rusty, serrated dagger into the hearts of Cowboys fans, I bet he signs with The Eagles. 

What would make you think that?  I'll use a Cowboys avatar for a month if that happens.  

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 4/13/2018 at 1:16 PM, Rockstar Matt said:

Watch the film. Dez would have had a career year last year had Dak thrown him the ball accurately and when he was open, which he was often. Dak missed him a lot. 

The Cowboys didn't even ask him to take a pay cut, which he was willing to do, and released him after all of the big free agency money was spent on lesser talents. 

He is a locker room cancer. His "passion" doesn't equal anything but "problem".

https://thelandryhat.com/2017/09/07/dallas-cowboys-dez-bryant-team-captain/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

His talk on NFLN with Jane Slater on Friday was proof he is still very selfish. He mentioned, "the guys with the C" as "Garrett's guys".  He failed to display leadership qualities for the team. Jerry was the lone holdout for Dez and he thought it would be the factor in him keeping $16M.

If he took a pay cut, how quickly would he talk about "disrespect"? How quickly would he complain about not being thrown to so he could make the incentives?

As a veteran, Dez still had issues making meetings w/o the help of team staff. Sure, the training facility moved 20 miles north east, but he should know better.

"Capt. Checkdown" Alex Smith + Dez Bryant = Must See Sunday Ticket by Week 3.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/04/16/james-harrison-retires/

James Harrison is done (again.)

Now for some mood music.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

21 minutes ago, Tracy Jordan said:

The full 2018 regular schedule will be released Thursday night! My guess is that we'll see an Eagles-Cowboys season opener since the NFL & NBC love themselves a primetime NFC East matchup.

How's that going to work when the Cowboys are opening against the Giants? 

Red Sox: 8    Celtics: 17    Bruins: 6    Patriots: 5

Phantom Merch Collector.

2 hours ago, Tracy Jordan said:

The full 2018 regular schedule will be released Thursday night! My guess is that we'll see an Eagles-Cowboys season opener since the NFL & NBC love themselves a primetime NFC East matchup.

Eagles are opening at home against Vikings. That was reported months ago. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

12 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Eagles are opening at home against Vikings. That was reported months ago. 

I might stand corrected - latest report is that they'll open at home against Atlanta.  That's weird - I thought MIN was a done deal.

Rams@Raiders for week one.  5 Prime Time Games total for the Rams, because I think the League is trying to make the Rams A Thing.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

It really feels like Kansas City has too many primetime games, and Atlanta doesn't have enough.

Green Bay and New England are scheduled for SNF. Watch Rodgers get hurt again and then we won't have our "Rodgers vs. Brady" matchup that we all wanna see. Haven't they played each other only once?

Archived