NCAA to NFL Jersey Swaps

bucknut42

Hello all! 

With the college football season all but over, it's time to look to the NFL Draft. The Cleveland Browns completed their winless season and have the first overall pick as well as the 4th overall pick (from the Texans). Sam Darnold appears to be on a fast track to Cleveland, so here he is in a Browns jersey. This is my first ever jersey swap and I would love to get all of your guys' thoughts on what i can improve. More guys to come! Thanks for looking.

ORIGINAL:

ct-sam-darnold-usc-notre-dame-spt-1020-2

JERSEY SWAP:

darnold-browns_orig.png

spacer.png

3 hours ago, bucknut42 said:

As requested by @Wackyriderfan14, here is the Heisman winner Baker Mayfield, quarterback of the Arizona Cardinals.

Once I went back and tried to find the original image I used, i couldn't find the exact one, so I don't have anything to compare this to.

mayfield-cards_1_orig.png

Was he wearing the cream helmet in the original? Too bad the other team isn't in the picture, that usually helps narrow it down.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

47 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Was he wearing the cream helmet in the original? Too bad the other team isn't in the picture, that usually helps narrow it down.

I think that photo is from the Rose Bowl. It's kinda blurry but the vest of the guy holding the first down chain has the Rose Bowl logo on it.

7wldHiW.png

Chelsea.png

Archived