H11K

An Arizona Cardinals Concept

Its been a while since I've done a concept uniform on here, so I thought I would try and update my Arizona Cardinals. 

- Added a sandy tan color to accent the white and red instead of black on the uniforms.

- Used a simple striping pattern across all three uniform pieces, I've been sick of the current piping and striping we currently have.

- Made the red a little brighter and bolder than the current shade which is more like an actual cardinal in my opinion, not a huge change but still noticeable.

- Thought about adding red pants, only for the away uniform, but I decided to keep it a non alternate concept to start.

- Credit to Logan Weaver for the template!

Home:

y7HmsgA.jpg

Away:

3aoAyCk.jpg

18 hours ago, 29texan said:

Chiefs? 

I was thinking Redskins. 

I can see the redskins vibe, gonna try and switch up the striping.

4 hours ago, Danny the Sheeb said:

Huh, interesting direction.  Put a red mask on the helmet and we're talking.

I'll see what it looks like!

I wish the Redskins would go back to the double stripes on their uniforms!

How about Copper. That is what the area is known for. 

Try Copper numbers w Cardinal stroke. Copper stroke on the whites. And put stroke on TV numbers. 

I think something has to be done about the logo to fit this concept. The Cardinals' logo has both black and yellow, neither which are found on the rest of the uniform. I like the uniforms and the fact that the Arizona flag pattern isn't up and down the uniform is a huge plus in my books. Maybe recolor the beak to the vegas gold color you are using and maybe add a black collar or cuffs or both. Might not look as good as I think it will but I think black would be too hard to remove without adding a darker color.