mcrosby

Minnesota Vikings Concept: Playoff Beard Edition

I wanted to take another look at my Vikings concept and landed on getting rid of the outdated mustache and going towards the ever-so-trendy beard. 

vikings.png

Absolutely love it. Someone at their office needs to see this!

Man. This is really cool...awesome actually. It would definitely be cool to see you do a whole NFL series (logos and/or uniforms, etc.)

29 minutes ago, jus2damcrazey219 said:

Man. This is really cool...awesome actually. It would definitely be cool to see you do a whole NFL series (logos and/or uniforms, etc.)

This is Legendary. And a full NFL Series would rival being the best CCSLC thread ever. Please do that.

15 minutes ago, Bruins said:

This is Legendary. And a full NFL Series would rival being the best CCSLC thread ever. Please do that.

I whole heartedly stand by this comment 

1 hour ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Would you consider doing a mock-up of the horn from this logo concept placed on a football helmet?

Real quick: 

Nckg3aT.png

And just when you thought mcrosby’s Vikings logo couldn’t get any better, it did.

Absolutely beautiful work.

7 hours ago, mcrosby said:

Real quick: 

Nckg3aT.png

Thanks!  That's interesting.  It would need some fiddling with... maybe fattening up the horn slightly, shrinking the negative space between the white and gold (I mean on the helmet version, not on the logo) ) but the thing I like about the logo (and this) is the subtraction of black. If your logo became official, they couldn't just keep the current helmet horn IMO.

Great work!

I'm really disappointed that I didn't think of this first. You really created something outstanding here. Well done!

I really like it, but I feel like the outline is WAY too thick. What would that look like thinned down?