NFL Logos by MCrosby - PROJECT COMPLETE

mcrosby

13 hours ago, WavePunter said:

The one-color dolphin is significantly better than the two-color one

I have to disagree. The one-colored dolphin makes the sun seems separate, incohesive. At least with the two tone dolphin, there is a connection with the sun. Would love to see it in orange.

Other thoights:

Great job on the eagles update.

The yellow and white on the chiefs logo would look better flipped.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, jus2damcrazey219 said:

I have to disagree. The color dolphin makes the sun seems separate, incohesive. At least with the two tone dolphin, there is a connection with the sun. Would love to see it in orange.

Other thoights:

Great job on the eagles update.

The yellow and white on the chiefs logo would look better flipped.

But they are separate.. 

3 minutes ago, WavePunter said:

But they are separate.. 

Disjointed

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

34 minutes ago, jus2damcrazey219 said:

Disjointed

They are two separate entities.. A sun and a dolphin.. It's not a combo of the two.. It's a logo of a dolphin, on earth, jumping in front of a sun, in space.. They've always been completely separate colors without it ever being an issue, and it certainly isn't one all of the sudden

I like the Dolphins logo...but what about an orange sun, and a softer pink-and-aqua dolphin?  Too many pastels? Essentially the San Antonio Fiesta colors with a lighter pink...but the colors work for Miami too.  

Also really like your Jets set.  Good stuff.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

2 hours ago, WSU151 said:

I like the Dolphins logo...but what about an orange sun, and a softer pink-and-aqua dolphin?  Too many pastels? Essentially the San Antonio Fiesta colors with a lighter pink...but the colors work for Miami too.  

Also really like your Jets set.  Good stuff.

My first thought upon seeing the pink was combining it with orange to create a sort of vibrant fluorescent coral instead of either the pink or orange

Little late to the party but I'm loving all of these. This Cardinals logo perfectly combines what they have now with a more photo-realistic version of a cardinal. A lot of people that make Cardinals concepts have a hard time with that part but you nailed it on this one. Would love to see some full uniforms on these guys

Managed to keep the more recognizable aspects of the current logo and shift it onto an actual cardinal, a step most people can’t seem to climb in my opinion, which is why your concept stands out, all the Cardinals concepts have been pretty cool to look at though

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

Guest darkpiranha

Much prefer the pink over the coral.  Coral moves closer to colors we see more often.  That pink and teal is something you just don't see in as great a way as you've presented it, so I 100% side with pink.

Next up, a team that had an amazing color scheme and then rebranded and took on a very unique color scheme, and then updated and added a bunch of other unnecessary colors. The Bucs look is pretty great, but they went from jagged early '00s to way too refined for a team named for pirates. I've tried to meet the two in the middle, reduce the number of colors, and bring back a bit of that creamsicle. Also, why 3 swords in the logo? Looking forward to your C&C @raysox.  

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 

tampabaybuccaneers.png

Archived