NFL Logos by MCrosby - PROJECT COMPLETE

mcrosby

I like the rhino. I also like the older horse logos but an issue ( if you even wanna call it that), with the war horse charger is the possible similarities to the division rival Broncos' logo. So, I think the rhino is a great way to depict a "charger" in a unique way.

As always, the logo design itself is top notch and the new bolt is a great update. I'll agree with others on the colors though, it's all too bright. I think swapping out the bright blue for navy would make the volt color that much more impactful.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are all really nice. You definitely have your own style that shines through; the Colts, Raiders, and Saints are highlights for me in creativity.

The Chargers rhino logo might be my favorite. I liked the original light blue, but like the more yellow volt more. It definitely feels very electric.

Great job!

On 1/8/2018 at 6:31 PM, mcrosby said:

New Orleans Saints

saints.png

Not to derail the Chargers discussion but for the Saints logo: the halo looks a bit like a belt, or perhaps a ring. It might look better looped around the top of the upper “leaf” of the fleur-de-lis. 

1 hour ago, Hoops McCann said:

Not to derail the Chargers discussion but for the Saints logo: the halo looks a bit like a belt, or perhaps a ring. It might look better looped around the top of the upper “leaf” of the fleur-de-lis. 

A fleur-de-lis is supposed to have a "belt". Maybe the issue is the relative weights of the halo and the rest of the fleur-de-lis?

50 minutes ago, mcrosby said:

A few minor updates, and a new color option. The bills tried adding 'nickel' to their scheme a few years back, so here's the new Bills' "Nickel Blue":

clJOqg0.png

That color scheme is simply beautiful. Well done on merging the horn with the line. That logo is ready for production.

a2BRS8U.png

Archived