NFL Logos by MCrosby - PROJECT COMPLETE

mcrosby

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow I’ve never noticed that there were 3 swords in the logo. That’s uhhh interesting.

super clean concept, love the flag shape.  I think red orange and black can work. I think black bringing the two colors together is what misses in a lot of creamsicle based uniforms. As sad as it would be to lose a unique color as pewter, it is a lot to take in. 

Good work!

Only 4 teams left to tackle.

Tennessee: I'm thinking of representing a titan, bringing only the flames from the current logo. It's been done time and time again, so if anyone has something else they'd like to see for the Titans - NOT THE HOUSTON OILERS - let me know. 

Houston: I love their current logo. It's modern, it's Texas, it's beautiful. I don't know where to make it better. So again, if anyone has something they'd like to see for the Texans - NOT THE HOUSTON OILERS - let me know. 

Atlanta: I don't even know. Maybe I'll go with a falcon head logo instead of the full body. Hopefully something that has a subtle 'A' shape instead of the current 'F' shape. I loathe logos that represent a nickname letter. I know it's a falcon, you don't have to make it an 'F'. This isn't an "A is for Apples" childrens' book. 

Seattle: Their logo update was perfectly done (aside from color, they're working that out). I think I'll pursue going the other direction from their previous logo. Something more Native Pacific Northwest.

No, not really. Unfortunately the Tennessee Titans name only strikes a few possible design notes, helmet, shield, sword, and the Tenn flag in some vanilla combination. However, a couple facets you could use to make a tad more unique logo would be a heavier use of that greek pattern, a perspective from below since titans are giants first and foremost, and maybe a color changeup? As far as I'm concerned, a team w the name Titans will never look particularly thrilling, so as long as you are on point design wise, no one will blame you if its not the most exciting logo of the series.

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

8 hours ago, mcrosby said:

Ij69KS6.png

I really like that direction. A lot of concepts go away from flames and/or add a spartan style helmet and I have always thought flames are the way to go for the Titans. I'm wondering what it might look like with some sort of neck and shoulders? Looks really good though. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Please make Pat Patriot navy again. Please...

Also, I think the Cardinal needs to look less "chubby." It looks way more realistic to a real cardinal compared to their current logo, so thats good, but i think it needs more work.

But seriously, this as a whole is the best NFL Redesign I've ever seen. Incredible

fiowXOD.png

This one is proving incredibly tough for me. The current logo was a near perfect upgrade of the original. I figured I'd try going a bit more Pacific Northwest with it, inspired in part by a Quinault artist's design. I don't think this one is entirely there just yet, the eye is giving me the most trouble. C&C much needed here!

seahawkhelmets.jpeg?itok=jZbaAQwy

Seattle Seahawks (take 1): 

uobDCNb.png

Archived