NFL Logos by MCrosby - PROJECT COMPLETE

mcrosby

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, mcrosby said:

"So" I guess I should do something about that. 

I7IEAz3.png

The ‘S’ seems incredible forced — but I understand you are trying to think out of the box here and update a logo that is already damn near perfect. I think the green is a little too pastel as well, I prefer the “action green” they currently use.

7 hours ago, FightingGoldenDevil said:

That's sleek! My only poblem is is that I can't help but read "So" with how the eye and S is set up

Now I will never unsee it.:lol:

The logo is very creative but somethings still not right. I can't quite put my finger on it.. maybe try to make the logo just navy and silver except the eye

fiowXOD.png

I prefer your original update to the second with more green. I think if you're dead set on using the s, I would get rid of the serifs? and make the bottom straight so it flows a little better. Maybe make the S stroke bolder as well. Just my $.02. This is a tough one to update.

This is a neat way to think about updating an already great logo, but the 'S' really reminds me of the Skechers logo. That combined with the natural legibility issues with the eye and I'm not sure that putting a letter into the logo even works. 

spacer.png

I really like your idea of working the "S" into the logo, but will it work on the helmet? The "S" in this logo would end up on the back half and would be reversed on the other side. What if the "S" was moved up and the eye worked into the upper open part of the "S"? On the opposite side you would need a non or reversed S...still have the back halves match at the back. Again the S-logo would be a pretty slick option.

1 hour ago, sparky chewbarky said:

I really like your idea of working the "S" into the logo, but will it work on the helmet? The "S" in this logo would end up on the back half and would be reversed on the other side. What if the "S" was moved up and the eye worked into the upper open part of the "S"? On the opposite side you would need a non or reversed S...still have the back halves match at the back. Again the S-logo would be a pretty slick option.

I'll flip the S for the flipped logo, I've tested it out and it looks alright. 

On 1/15/2018 at 8:44 PM, mcrosby said:

I'll come back to the Giants. I'm very open to any ideas you may have for them. 

LA Rams: 

Ae81TkH.png

This is one of the best concepts I've seen on this board.  It also strengthens my desire to see the Rams as a Gold team with Navy highlights.   

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

On 1/9/2018 at 11:11 PM, mcrosby said:

Los Angeles Chargers

lachargers.png

AZKo7Wh.png

I think that volt needs a little more yellow to it, but I like what you've done.  The Chargers should have bright colors.  It looks like you made the helmet logo bigger as well which I think is much needed.

I dig your NY Jets log too.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

Archived