NFL Logos by MCrosby - PROJECT COMPLETE

mcrosby

4 hours ago, Go Red Sox! said:

I never said it's clever or brillant, but it was definitely intended, because the "F" can't eventually be overlooked. So it doesn't even matter a bit whether it was originally intended or not, simply because only the final product is important.

And by saying that the "F" is "stupid and redundant" or "redundant and senseless", sorry, you just presented us your personal opinion! You could have said "I think, that it's stupid and redundant", but instead of that it just seemed you intended to present hard facts – which they are not. You might ask die-hard Falcons fans about their opinion and they might tell you that you have no idea what you're talking about, because they would say that this logo is smart, timeless and beautiful. And that's what I've read dozens of times on various sites yet. Opinions differ, yet they're just opinions.

Falcons logo history: http://sportslogohistory.com/atlanta-falcons-primary-logo

Saying it's redundant is absolutely a fact.. Forcing an F for "Falcons" into a Falcon logo is extremely redundant.. The logo of a falcon is great.. The fact that a crudely forced F is also there is stupid.. It adds absolutely no value to the logo or the message that the logo is designed to convey.. It simply reiterates what the image of the logo already conveys - "Falcons".. If it were a team called the "Fresno Falcons" (or some other "F" location), then it would be great and it would have a double meaning.. However, currently, it just has a single meaning twice

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Falcons logo is a huge upgrade over what they have (despite the F feeling forced as mentioned). As far as it looking like it has 2 tails, might I suggest this:

yMzg9S3.png

XcryMwi.png

50 minutes ago, mcrosby said:

Just to clear things up: Mine is not intended to serve as an 'F'. 

Oh, I’m not judging it by whether it looks like an “F” or not. I just think it looks far too squat and angular, and that the volt color is hideous on the logo. Maybe try something completely divorced from their logo history, or opt for a taller, slightly curvier design, all preferably without volt (or any accent color)?

1 minute ago, mcrosby said:

Just the Texans! No idea what to do with them. 

You have no idea what to do with the Texans’ logo? Well, you can give them a bull logo or a cowboy logo, with elements of the Texas flag in either one of them.

On 2/25/2018 at 11:32 AM, mcrosby said:

Seattle Seahawks (take 1): 

uobDCNb.png

Just an idea, (I'm catching up on this thread now, great work on all of these!)  What if you dumped the S at the back of the head and replaced the eye with a football-shaped iris?  I like incorporating the football shape into a logo (like what was done with the Saints).  Just a suggestion.

2 hours ago, mcrosby said:

We've all seen some sort of flaming spartan helmet concept for the Titans, but why would a powerful titan even need a helmet? Let those flaming locks and curly beard fly free. 

Tennessee Titans: 

tennesseetitans.png

That is absolutely beautiful. I think it needs an eye though.

tinysig.jpg

Archived