• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, mcrosby said:

So...perfect for the Browns?

Thanks for the awesome feedback. 

New York Jets: combined eras, updated the J-E-T

nyjets.png

New York Giants: I've been really struggling with the Giants. I wanted to take the monogram and give it a tall building feel, looming over. This one's not done yet. 

awohzXf.png

The giants monogram seems too much like a corporate logo to me, It also reads as an M at first glance. I love what your doing thus far, but I think you should scrap the giants one and restart from scratch. The Giants logo will be hard to redesign, but I can't wait to see what you have in store!

What if with the Giants logo, you made the top hooks (?) match the bottom hooks, so that they’re all facing outward?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I concur with Suededesigns. A more pointed tip/top as if you were looking at the building from the bottom up.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Going to take more time off from the Giants. Until then...

Green Bay Packers: What to do with the greatest logo of all time (pardon my bias)? Well I started by making the green a bit more blue, then moved back to the football shape that was originally intended. That didn't feel like enough of a divergence from the original, so I started playing with laces. This one's going to need some C&C. 

rrtvb5b.png

duBO0I7.png

Nice move on the packers, it is very dificult to rebrand this logo. But I like it with the laces, nice concept.

Maybe you have to try somthing with the "G" mixed in the "B" or with their logo from the 60's?

Archived