NFL Logos by MCrosby - PROJECT COMPLETE

mcrosby

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This makes Flying Elvis look like garbage by comparison. Really needs to happen yesterday, so many partial logo opportunities as well. My personal favorite of this series so far, and that's saying a lot based on the outstanding quality of the series plus my strong attachment to the Elvis logo.

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Guest darkpiranha

I love the new logo, and to me it definitely looks like Tom Brady... which would be odd that he's hiking it to himself or to someone else who might be the QB...

I really like a red and green color scheme, especially for a team from New England. That being said, I can't ever see the Patriots going away from navy blue. Still really like the green and red color combo with the updated Pat.

22 hours ago, darkpiranha said:

I love the new logo, and to me it definitely looks like Tom Brady... which would be odd that he's hiking it to himself or to someone else who might be the QB...

Wait..... Brady isn't the only player on that team?

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

On 1/31/2018 at 9:27 PM, mcrosby said:

In the spirit of trying something new, let's see how we feel about New England in green instead of blue. 

blezgjI.png

Dear God... NO!!!

Despite Yarmouthport, Massachusetts being the birthplace of the Christmas Tree Shops retail chain, there's no need to have New England's NFL franchise garbed in Yuletide-hued regalia. 

That said, you've created an absolutely outstanding update of the "Pat Patriot" logo. 

Archived