NFL Logos by MCrosby - PROJECT COMPLETE

mcrosby

1 hour ago, Brian in Boston said:

Dear God... NO!!!

Despite Yarmouthport, Massachusetts being the birthplace of the Christmas Tree Shops retail chain, there's no need to have New England's NFL franchise garbed in Yuletide-hued regalia. 

That said, you've created an absolutely outstanding update of the "Pat Patriot" logo. 

I'm going to assume the creator was thinking about Revolutionary War Flags, not Santa Claus... PIne-Tree-Riot-Flag-1.jpg

And/or the Revolutionary War uniforms...xjagergreenRR.jpg.pagespeed.ic.5K9Tcnsu_

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While the green looks good, the patriots would never move away from blue as long as blue is in our country's flag and they are called the "patriots". However, the update to Pat is great. Go birds.

tinysig.jpg

The bell doesn't feel right. Also, the bird looks so much less fierce than the current one does. The wings that used to be sharp and violent are now bloated and more curved. The mouth and eye also contributes to this, I think. While you added a hidden Liberty Bell, you got rid of the hidden E that was in the old logo.

tinysig.jpg

That’s how you combine the old and new logos of the Broncos. The past week I’ve seen a couple attempts at this but none of them hit that sweet spot of old and modern like you did. Bravo!

On the Eagles have you attempted to make the base of the bell curved out like the Outline?  What’s throwing me of is that the rest of the outline is properly spaced in length from the rest of the logo but the bell has too much space and using curved the same as the outline.

Idk just my .02.

13 hours ago, mcrosby said:

Act surprised: I've combined elements of the old and new Broncos logos. 

Denver Broncos: 

denverbroncos.png

I've also updated the Eagles logo just a smidge. 

Philadelphia Eagles: 

philadelphiaeagles.png

Seeing this mix of old & new Denver Broncos Logo & the other 2 concepts on these boards reminded me of the one I did back in 2013. Good stuff Mark! 

On 8.2.2018 at 3:59 AM, mcrosby said:

Denver Broncos: 

denverbroncos.png

I've also updated the Eagles logo just a smidge. 

Philadelphia Eagles: 

philadelphiaeagles.png

I think the Liberty Bell doesn't work here, because it always looks forced, no matter how subtle or not it eventually will look.

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

6 hours ago, ren69 said:

Seeing this mix of old & new Denver Broncos Logo & the other 2 concepts on these boards reminded me of the one I did back in 2013. Good stuff Mark! 

Thanks Rene, I love your take on the logo. I wanted mine to be a tad less detailed and have the bronco take up a bit more of the logo than yours. It's great to see so many takes on the same idea. 

20 hours ago, Weapon X said:

On the Eagles have you attempted to make the base of the bell curved out like the Outline?  What’s throwing me of is that the rest of the outline is properly spaced in length from the rest of the logo but the bell has too much space and using curved the same as the outline.

I have tried that, but the bell gets pretty lost. I'll take another stab at it. 

15 hours ago, mcrosby said:

Thanks Rene, I love your take on the logo. I wanted mine to be a tad less detailed and have the bronco take up a bit more of the logo than yours. It's great to see so many takes on the same idea. 

I have tried that, but the bell gets pretty lost. I'll take another stab at it. 

If it doesn’t work then maybe make the outline curved inward to go with the bell? It just seems like there’s too much green space right there.

On 2/4/2018 at 6:01 PM, mcrosby said:

The Eagles logo is pretty close as is, I've cleaned up some beak issues, reduced the number of colors, and added a bit of Liberty. This one will probably need a little bit of work.

Philadelphia Eagles: 

philadelphiaeagles.png

You should try to switch the bell colors. It would make the bell not look forced and the whole thing look smooth and natural

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

On 2/7/2018 at 9:59 PM, mcrosby said:

Denver Broncos: 

denverbroncos.png

y9NBVWw.gif

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Archived