drewbothwell

United States Baseball League- After MLB

The year is 2025, the MLB has gone under leaving the people of the USA without baseball for 3 years now, but with huge baseball fan and millionaire Eric Lantz impatiently waiting for more baseball he starts his own league, the USBL. He loved how traditional the MLB was, so he keeps all the rules the same with one big exception, instead of one long season, he creates a playoff-like bracket. In his mind he sees it as one big playoff. Conferences mean nothing until the All Star Game. The league randomly selects teams to play each other in the first round, that will be a best of 3 series. The next round will be a best of five series, then the remaining games will be a best of 7 series. The league begins with ten teams all over the country.

Uniforms

The uniforms will be a combination of the NBA's uniform system (Home, away, city, alternate, and 4th of July/Memorial day) and the old MLB (White home, grey away) 

Nike will be the official uniform producer of the USBL's uniforms along with New Era Caps.

21 hours ago, drewbothwell said:

The Las Vegas Blackjacks have released their home hat

C+C Appreciated

.IMG_2041.jpg

AC3_DBEE3_5913_4_C7_E_A15_F_DD435_C87_E8Here is Las Vegas’ full uniform set

C+C appreciated

On 1/11/2018 at 8:12 PM, Daniel919 said:

There good but do on a computer 

Not trying to be rude here, but don't tell someone to do their concepts on a computer. As long as they've put time and effort into them, Hand-drawn concepts can look as good as ones made digitally. I would love to see more hand-drawn concepts on the boards.

As for C&C, I'm not an expert on baseball design, but these unis look great. I especially like the cap with the four suits. Good work!

1 minute ago, NoE38 said:

Not trying to be rude here, but don't tell someone to do their concepts on a computer. As long as they've put time and effort into them, Hand-drawn concepts can look as good as ones made digitally. I would love to see more hand-drawn concepts on the boards.

As for C&C, I'm not an expert on baseball design, but these unis look great. I especially like the cap with the four suits. Good work!

I like it but I just want to see what it look of computer

I think I'll burst the bubble, the unis look very solid, the only thing I could see being an issue is the numbers being too low.

5 hours ago, RedfieldNick said:

I think I'll burst the bubble, the unis look very solid, the only thing I could see being an issue is the numbers being too low.

And a tad big

These are good designs, but I think they'd benefit from using a template. By using the template, the uniforms become a consistent shape.

Secondly, the number should be higher on the jersey and smaller. Right now, with their placement, they'd be tucked into the pants.

38 minutes ago, Dan O'Mac said:

These are good designs, but I think they'd benefit from using a template. By using the template, the uniforms become a consistent shape.

Secondly, the number should be higher on the jersey and smaller. Right now, with their placement, they'd be tucked into the pants.

Ive been trying my best to make the templates as consistent as possible. Any suggestions on how to make it more consistent? I will work on the numbers though.

6 hours ago, drewbothwell said:

Ive been trying my best to make the templates as consistent as possible. Any suggestions on how to make it more consistent? I will work on the numbers though.

Print some out you find online

On 1/8/2018 at 1:36 PM, drewbothwell said:

AC3_DBEE3_5913_4_C7_E_A15_F_DD435_C87_E8Here is Las Vegas’ full uniform se

On 1/15/2018 at 3:12 PM, drewbothwell said:

The Hollywood Stars reveal their uniform set

IMG_2052.jpg

I like the 'Sin City', and 'Los Angeles' instead of Las Vegas and Hollywood

Any chance that would be possible for STP

I'm also with everyone else on the numbers.

18 hours ago, iCriEvryTiem said:

I like the 'Sin City', and 'Los Angeles' instead of Las Vegas and Hollywood

Any chance that would be possible for STP

I'm also with everyone else on the numbers.

I really couldn't find a nickname that would look good on a baseball jersey, so I just went wit St. Paul

6 hours ago, drewbothwell said:

I really couldn't find a nickname that would look good on a baseball jersey, so I just went wit St. Paul

Saintly City might be good