That NFL series where I make fun of people is finished. LOOK AT ITS GLORY

Htown1141

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Htown1141 said:

Y'all think I'm playing but this is literally the standard Ravens concept on here.

WaND4OD.png

Bring the purple back on the home, the concepts here don't have it that little

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

On 1/16/2018 at 3:14 PM, Htown1141 said:

Made the wordmark font, copied the number font from Michael Irwin's Behance (sorry Michael :( )

Who needs interesting ideas when you have block numbers and a (Color A-Color B-Color A) striping of equal size

pWu2BPe.png

Widen the pants stripes and put more red on the home pants. The Dan Reeves-era Falcons had such great color balance.

That was me being serious-ish (I did love the Dirty Birds set), but this does do a great job of looking like every other Falcons concept on here.

@Zeus89725 It really is the worst. I mean even the unpopular opinions topic in sports logos has been more mainstream as of recent. So I guess it's more like, sorta popular opinions now.

I digress. Here are the Bears. I went a little out of the box (sadly) and gave them their actual number font, striping consistency, AND HERE'S THE KICKER, PUT THE GSH ON THE BACK COLLAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shall I be hanged?

Shall I be shot?

Shall I be burned at the stake, as I've turned this concept into a newt?

Shall I lose all confidence in my design work once I receive criticism and go into a depression, as my terrible jokes and making logos and uniforms are my only ways of staying out of a pit of despair and self hatred that has followed me for years?

Comment below!!! Make sure to like and subscribe for all your paint-by-the-numbers concepts!

sy0Gvkp.png

I like the way you simplified the stripes on the home jersey so that you could say you did something on a Bears concept, even if you didn't make it better. Have you considered a Blackhawks sweater with perfectly matching stripes and that weird-ass bird head?

13 minutes ago, Htown1141 said:

Shall I lose all confidence in my design work once I receive criticism and go into a depression, as my terrible jokes and making logos and uniforms are my only ways of staying out of a pit of despair and self hatred that has followed me for years?

Jesus dude don't hit so close to home like that

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I never would’ve thought I’d see a satirical concept series, but it is a great idea haha.

Though I’ve fallen victim to a lot of these myself already, I can’t help but laugh at how true they all are. Nice job.

You're really close to perfect for the Bears, but non-block number fonts make me nervous. Better luck next time. 

Also can you please make the Patriots wear red again?? I don't care if makes absolutely no sense, it's C L A S S I C

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Clintau24 said:

Hey where did you get your template? :rolleyes: Can you send it to me on AOL AIM??? 

I hate that this is actually me. In all honesty, I took an elite 51 template I got like 4 years ago and worked in it until it looked the way I wanted. I'll probably release it after I finish this series. 

Also, sorry for the delay for Cincinnati, I was going to work on it until 1 o'clock last night and post it, but I was worn out by school and such. Probably won't get it up until very late tonight or some time Saturday. Thank you to everyone that has looked at, commented on, or liked this concept. I didn't expect such a positive reception and I'm glad everyone around here is lighthearted and understands when it's okay to laugh. I love this community and I'm so happy to be part of it. Y'all have helped me grow a passion for design, and in turn my skills as a designer. I couldn't be more grateful.

sincerely,

-H

3 hours ago, Htown1141 said:

I hate that this is actually me. In all honesty, I took an elite 51 template I got like 4 years ago and worked in it until it looked the way I wanted. I'll probably release it after I finish this series. 

Meant to keep with the satire of the thread. Can see that the joke might not have come off as intended. 

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

12 minutes ago, Clintau24 said:

Meant to keep with the satire of the thread. Can see that the joke might not have come off as intended. 

I understood it was sarcasm, sorry I didn't treat it as such :P the AOL AIM really hammered it home, I laughed pretty hard.

There were 2 ways i could go with this:

Go the condemned (or condoned on here if you don't catch @BrandMooreArt in your path) by putting tiger stripes LITERALLY EVERYWHERE. But that takes a lot of effort, and the board wishes for tradition over effort (that is until you make a Clippers concept :P)

nTD6whC.png

Archived