That NFL series where I make fun of people is finished. LOOK AT ITS GLORY

Htown1141

5 hours ago, Htown1141 said:

I would've changed it, but I would've had others commenting that it would be heresy to change the packers helmet. It's a lose-lose.

Also, :censored: Indy. Here's JAX, I tried to do whatever they're currently agreeing on in the 2018 uniforms thread along with those *cringey af* jaguar spots everyone seems to get orgasms from here on the concepts forum.

n4D1NRy.png

Those spots will get many people on these boards all hot and bothered... in a good way.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You didn't make the players' names out of triangles. I would suggest slowing down and feeling less pressure to complete the entire league in your thread. :)

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

1 hour ago, the admiral said:

You didn't make the players' names out of triangles. I would suggest slowing down and feeling less pressure to complete the entire league in your thread. :)

Damn you're right. Also I'm waiting until my essay is graded and I seriously will post it.

I CANNOT EXPRESS ENOUGH HOW ANNOYING DOUBLE OUTLINES ARE, ESPECIALLY WITH THE (COLOR A BACKGROUND-COLOR B-COLOR A- COLOR B/C) TYPE OF DOUBLE OUTLINE. IT LOOKS CHILDISH AND STUPID I HATE IT SO MUCH Y'ALL PUSH ME TO THE :censored:ING EDGE WITH YOUR UNIFORM FETISHES

XIvmVXj.png

On 2/4/2018 at 1:14 PM, Htown1141 said:

I CANNOT EXPRESS ENOUGH HOW ANNOYING DOUBLE OUTLINES ARE, ESPECIALLY WITH THE (COLOR A BACKGROUND-COLOR B-COLOR A- COLOR B/C) TYPE OF DOUBLE OUTLINE. IT LOOKS CHILDISH AND STUPID I HATE IT SO MUCH Y'ALL PUSH ME TO THE :censored:ING EDGE WITH YOUR UNIFORM FETISHES

XIvmVXj.png

No numbers on helmets or horse 0/10 would not bolt

tumblr_p3eoj4gyq71ufhi8uo1_1280.png

DU2NX7nW0AAhqtw.jpg

Archived