Htown1141

maybe a future nfl series where i satirize the community's lambasting of off-the-wall ideas

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Htown1141 said:

I would've changed it, but I would've had others commenting that it would be heresy to change the packers helmet. It's a lose-lose.

Also, :censored: Indy. Here's JAX, I tried to do whatever they're currently agreeing on in the 2018 uniforms thread along with those *cringey af* jaguar spots everyone seems to get orgasms from here on the concepts forum.

n4D1NRy.png

Those spots will get many people on these boards all hot and bothered... in a good way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, the admiral said:

I like the white and grey leopard print, looks like the interior of a Polish mail bride's car.

 

dlaczego polska? polska jest MOCNA!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing says "chief" like triangles. So many triangles.

And nothing says hypocrisy like saying "Redskins" is racist but "Chiefs" is fine, because, reasons?

*shoe thrown at me*

*other shoe thrown at me*

I'll shut up.

ClblgC9.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You didn't make the players' names out of triangles. I would suggest slowing down and feeling less pressure to complete the entire league in your thread. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, the admiral said:

You didn't make the players' names out of triangles. I would suggest slowing down and feeling less pressure to complete the entire league in your thread. :)

Damn you're right. Also I'm waiting until my essay is graded and I seriously will post it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Htown1141 said:

And nothing says hypocrisy like saying "Redskins" is racist but "Chiefs" is fine, because, reasons?

 

I mean, to be fair, the Chiefs have "not a slur" going for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It may just be my screen, but the outline for the Chiefs logo still looks black to me when everybody knows it should be yellow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, henburg said:

It may just be my screen, but the outline for the Chiefs logo still looks black to me when everybody knows it should be yellow. 

No, it's actually the right pantone number, if you check ColorWerx's thread. By the way, can I have the template?

/s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I CANNOT EXPRESS ENOUGH HOW ANNOYING DOUBLE OUTLINES ARE, ESPECIALLY WITH THE (COLOR A BACKGROUND-COLOR B-COLOR A- COLOR B/C) TYPE OF DOUBLE OUTLINE. IT LOOKS CHILDISH AND STUPID I HATE IT SO MUCH Y'ALL PUSH ME TO THE :censored:ING EDGE WITH YOUR UNIFORM FETISHES

XIvmVXj.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look, if you actually finish all these, you've kinda done more than most series people start...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Take a vote: Should the Rams have pants with horns on them for the sake of striping consistency or nah?

AKwAbKz.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I vote yes because we all know you need that

 

S T R I P I N G   C O N S I S T E N C Y

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The notion of leg horns is so blatantly stupid that now I want to see what it looks like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/4/2018 at 1:14 PM, Htown1141 said:

I CANNOT EXPRESS ENOUGH HOW ANNOYING DOUBLE OUTLINES ARE, ESPECIALLY WITH THE (COLOR A BACKGROUND-COLOR B-COLOR A- COLOR B/C) TYPE OF DOUBLE OUTLINE. IT LOOKS CHILDISH AND STUPID I HATE IT SO MUCH Y'ALL PUSH ME TO THE :censored:ING EDGE WITH YOUR UNIFORM FETISHES

XIvmVXj.png

No numbers on helmets or horse 0/10 would not bolt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now