That NFL series where I make fun of people is finished. LOOK AT ITS GLORY

Htown1141

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, bucknut42 said:

How dare you give the Patriots striping consistency. Their mismatched uniform elements had so much character.

WRONG! He has failed to give the Patriots consistency. The outer stripes on the red jersey are blue whereas on the white jersey they are red! 

The gods are not pleased by this sacrifice!

1 minute ago, Htown1141 said:

Me: they had black pants for like, a dec-

Y'all: *grab me, throw me in a body bag, hit me with mardi gras beads until I remember that something "outside of the box" is hideous*

pKZAxnJ.png

¿Dónde están las rayas de las mangas? ¡Tú concepto es mierda!

Just now, Htown1141 said:

I couldn't go back to the old stripes bc it doesn't fit S T R I P I N G C O N S I S T E N C Y

Striping consistency matters only when we say it matters. If the hegemon doesn’t want it, the hegemon will criticize it. Don’t you know we can’t stand consistency if we didn’t grow up with it? :P

21 hours ago, Htown1141 said:

Are black pants okay as an (AWAY) alt? I think black pants are okay as an (AWAY) alt.

1MeWhUm.png

HOT TAKE: As a Saints fan, I like these black pants. So, yeah. 

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

On 2/13/2018 at 12:02 PM, ATolly66 said:

Is it wrong that I like the Patriots concept?

Yes, every concept that takes the Patriots back to the owners-squatting-in-the-press-box era is trash. 

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

22 hours ago, Htown1141 said:

Are black pants okay as an (AWAY) alt? I think black pants are okay as an (AWAY) alt.

1MeWhUm.png

Can you satirize satire in such satirical ways that the satire is too satirized?? YOURE PROVING YOUR OWN FORUM, unless you meant to satirize it, then I’ve confused the hell out of everyone even myself

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

I mean, objectively speaking, yes, but it was good for the American sports landscape to have a major market where the NFL was the #4 priority, so the Sullivans did a great service in that respect.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived