That NFL series where I make fun of people is finished. LOOK AT ITS GLORY

Htown1141

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EVERYONE KNOWS YOU CAN'T HAVE THE PATRIOTS WITH A WHITE HELMET BECAUSE THEN EVERYONE IN THEIR ARBITRARILY DECIDED UPON DIVISION WILL HAVE WHITE HELMETS AND IT'S WRITTEN IN THE NFL CONSTITUTION OR SOMETHING THAT THAT CAN'T HAPPEN WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?

AND HOW DARE YOU GET RID OF THE ALL-RED AWAY AND THE GRAY PANTS ON THE GIANTS?  TRADITION!!!!!

AND CAN SOMEONE FIX MY CAPS LOCK?

16 hours ago, Htown1141 said:

e3UEW79.png

Whatever I'm tired I don't have school for 4 days and all of those days will end up being used for the shoulder stripes on the Jets I hate this.

Perfection! It’s generic trash, and I love generic trash more than something that’s quirky and fits with the team’s retro brand!

Also, don’t forget that the Jets have to have the 1980s logo. We have to memorialize the look they wore when they were irrelevant/beyond terrible.

The jet accent stripe on the shoulders and pants is too unique and fun and interesting and therefore tacky. Now ask yourself, did the blameless design masters of yore ever make things "unique"? No, they didn't. Their blandness was enriching and good, and your blasphemy is disgusting. Give me 50 Hail Marys on your knuckles.

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

22 minutes ago, Bruins said:

The jet accent stripe on the shoulders and pants is too unique and fun and interesting and therefore tacky. Now ask yourself, did the blameless design masters of yore ever make things "unique"? No, they didn't. Their blandness was enriching and good, and your blasphemy is disgusting. Give me 50 Hail Marys on your knuckles.

I was originally going to go the @llfhockey route and go full BFBS and fighter pilot design, as I remember everyone that and concepts similar. I do think I went too original, though, as I don't think I've seen that many jet accent stripes on the boards.

Archived