Freeform New Look

DCarp1231

On 1/29/2018 at 1:33 PM, DNAsports said:

Comcast's Xfinity X1 platform is using the new logo in the TV guide, but the old logo is still being used on the channel itself.

I know what you mean Spectrum got Freeform new logo too either they're waiting for February or they're having second thought

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2018 at 3:15 PM, neo_prankster said:

I'd say pretty badly.

Remember when Eisner bought the channel from Murdoch and wanted to change the name to XYZ? I think he should have proceeded to do so and Disney would've already washed their hands of Robertson years ago. Maybe they could've made it into a rival to FX and Spike?

I would love to see the XYZ logo lol

16 hours ago, neo_prankster said:

With the ABC logo as simplistic and straightforward as it is, I feel like XYZ could have started out in a graffiti or WWE scratch style before transitioning to a cleaner look around today.

LOL You could've been right since XYZ was going to be the opposite it would've look like the WWE logo or something that look like a rock band

48 minutes ago, RETROJR79 said:

LOL You could've been right since XYZ was going to be the opposite it would've look like the WWE logo or something that look like a rock band

Yeah basically something along these lines...

3542804697_2c1da0db06_b.jpg

Or maybe this...

10560137543_e08bd76fa5_b.jpg

But also, I feel like XYZ would have been a nice place to lure the WWE from USA Network, either for Raw or SmackDown.

7 hours ago, neo_prankster said:

Yeah basically something along these lines...

3542804697_2c1da0db06_b.jpg

Or maybe this...

10560137543_e08bd76fa5_b.jpg

But also, I feel like XYZ would have been a nice place to lure the WWE from USA Network, either for Raw or SmackDown.

Both should've work I picked the 1st logo and I think SmackDown would be perfect for XYZ

Archived