VinegarStrokes88

Cleveland Browns: Glory Days, Gorey Days, and a Wishful Future

The Cleveland Browns. No, not a pity party post, wallowing in woes and self sorrow. Nor will it be a delusional rambling of what we need to do to be Super Bowl champions. What I intend is to simply present a fan’s perspective comparison of past and present culture; a look into what once was a prideful, blue-collar, barking brigade of Cleveland football fans and the environment they embraced -VS- what it has transformed into in its present day. Finally, I’ll get into a look ahead (or back? to the future?) at what changes can be made to once again flourish as a football city (again, only culturally, I promise). There will be images past and present! Historical logos! Concept logos! Concept uniform designs! Each based on what I personally like/liked, want to see revived, and want in the future. Please, please, please feel free to join in, add your own personal concept art, logos, memories, critiques, opinions, etc! I only ask that everyone be respectful with any text or images you post. Also, bear with me as this is my very first attempt at presenting a topic :)

I’m sorry and I’m not trying to be rude, but you can’t do that. You have to post your own concepts here. 

Even if the artist is properly credited? Would that also exclude past and present team used images? I’m sorry, like I said, I’m new to this. Is there a forum where what I described above would be appropriate? 

You make the logos. You show them. Pretty simple.