tigerraven

Seems do be a lot of "official" quotes from Browns management.  I believe there must be some prototypes out there...as the selection/approval process is a several year process.

My question is to those who may have seen or heard anything re. these prototypes.  They undoubtedly exist.   What do they look like?

there's a post about the '18 changes, and there's descriptions in there from someone who has claimed to have seen the Browns.  Poke around the forum and you'll find it.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

12 hours ago, tigerraven said:

Seems do be a lot of "official" quotes from Browns management.  I believe there must be some prototypes out there...as the selection/approval process is a several year process.

My question is to those who may have seen or heard anything re. these prototypes.  They undoubtedly exist.   What do they look like?

Listen: if someone who uses this website knows something about, has seen images of, or even has images of a new uniform in the works, then they either would've posted about it already or they do not have the authority to do so. There are a number of posters here who have jobs that are close to the inner-workings of sports design and it would be foolish to ask them to compromise their careers for a couple of Internet Points.

Archived