Logos that really need to be updated.

BadSeed84

On 1/26/2018 at 11:43 AM, ChicagoOakland said:

The funny thing is that Australian Burger King never went away from the old school logo...when I visited there, I was reminded of just how much better this logo is than the one BK is using now.
42c0281dd383c68c21c928a5f3fbd2cb.jpg

I was hoping after the Andy Warhol Super Bowl commercial they would go back to this but outside of their twitter icon, they are still using the 1999 logo

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, TrueYankee26 said:

I was hoping after the Andy Warhol Super Bowl commercial they would go back to this but outside of their twitter icon, they are still using the 1999 logo

They're either easing into it, trying to go for a two-pronged approach, or they're just idiots.

10 hours ago, Zeus89725 said:

They're either easing into it, trying to go for a two-pronged approach, or they're just idiots.

They’re just idiots, they went back to the regular logo on twitter within the past couple days. I can see why the went away from that logo though, red and yellow scream McDonald’s and not BK they needed another color to set them apart

7 hours ago, dont care said:

They’re just idiots, they went back to the regular logo on twitter within the past couple days. I can see why the went away from that logo though, red and yellow scream McDonald’s and not BK they needed another color to set them apart

The thing is outside of their logo they don't use blue anymore.

They use orange quite a bit, so that could be a good choice as a trim color.

On 2/8/2019 at 9:37 AM, dont care said:

Doesn't stop In N Out burger from using Red & Yellow.

Sonic also have Red Yellow and Blue.

43 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Doesn't stop In N Out burger from using Red & Yellow.

Sonic also have Red Yellow and Blue.

Those aren’t McDonald’s main competitor like Pepsi is to coke for example. You will see other red soda products but Pepsi went away from more red branding to the blue branding to separate itself from coke. Burger King did much of the same. Those other restaurants still use red and yellow branding because it’s shown that those colors increase peoples appetites as well. Burger King still uses a lot of red and yellow in their branding they just added blue to differentiate itself from McDonald’s.

Archived