TNF Color Rush by bbb

bbb

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NFC WEST now

I'm sorry I'm posting these in a hurry cause I'm boutta leave :wacko: C&C please

ARIZONA CARDINALS

All yellow cause, why not? After all its one of their team colors so it could work, and i think it would look solid. The whiteout also keeps the same-current template but drops red shoulders= cleaner look, wouldn't mind this becoming their full time away set. The helmet gets new-colored logo and facemask, both in the colored uni and in the white one

GcQrVVi.png

Tkopg1o.png

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

Current all black ? Intimidating but ... meh :blink: they coulda done better. Why not all gold ? May be the solution. The helmet loses the white stripe. 

For the whiteout i simply gave em white pants , i made these back in early 2017 so obviously at that time i hadn't heard the rumors that they could bring em back in '18 : NICE (dance)

bsttsBW.png

9xhwaFP.png

SEA & LAR next ...keep up with the comments  boys :) 

9 minutes ago, bbb said:

they could bring em back in '18

DWZ2rweVoAEv-C_.jpg

here's what it could look like btw ( this photoshop aint mine) . Note that in my concept the pants got also a gold center stripe, here there's none

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS

The color version's their current CR .. just gave em a green helmet logo. The whiteout is a fauxback to their first years but with current colors. Makes sense to me

gieG6DJ.png

qdZNMgs.png

LOS ANGELES RAMS

Aight so that was easy. The two uniforms are basically faxbacks to 2 different eras of their LA history. Obv i 've made some changes to "modernize" em but the overall look its timeless and solid. Wouldn't mind if they went back to these as full timer home and away jerseys

sQPviZR.png

552MO2a.png

C'mon guys ! i wanna receive some C&C :)

AFC NORTH is next

AFC NORTH

CLEVELAND BROWNS

They just stole my Jarvis Landry !! but thats another story AHAHAH ;) The colored uni is their current CR but with inverted colors, the whiteout is identical but in white

RyhMth4.png

e4Vmsq3.png

PITTSBURGH STEELERS

All yellow: Who thought that they were gonna go for this back when the CR program was unveiled? I did, and i still think this could be a great uni , to be used only one time per year. The whiteout is a kinda faxback , watcha think y'all ?

vhVmjyH.png

VDokx5l.png

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 3:41 PM, bbb said:

Wow what a Super Bowl it was ... the underdogs upset the Pats huh . Gotta say that I'm kinda crazy happy hey, I'm a dolfan after all ;) 

In honor of Philly , I'm going to post the NFC EAST , starting with the 2 teams that were able to stop the pats in recent SB history

NY GIANTS

Brought back the red jerseys , paired em with some red pants and i think we got a winner in a CR mindset. The whiteout is their current CR, looks sneak and i wouldn't mind if this made a return as a full-timer away set

PEgeY1e.png

vrxGhTh.png

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

Philly Philly!! Thanks guys for beating dem cheaters ( pats fans don't get offended)

Their current all-black CR is awful. These ones are straight fauxback mode. I woulda liked going back to kelly green but i couldn't due to the 1 helmet rule. So , i mixed the old kelly green template with current colors... Yes or nah? i think yes but it's just me ahah. Also the field gets a fauxback style to match the jerseys 

WVmA26t.png

5MEX8TS.png

I'm totally on board with the Eagles fauxbacks however, should go all the way and make the helmet logo all silver with a white outline. 

Phillies102708_1.pngEagles_15.jpg

CINCINNATI BENGALS

The white-tiger whiteout idea is brilliant , so i kept it for the away uni. The colored one is the same but with proper tiger colors (orange with black stripes)

84E5AlT.png

5vECron.png

BALTIMORE RAVENS

Colored uni: untouched.. except for the sleeve patches and the helmet logo. The whiteout gets a different logo too,keeps the same template.  i dunno , does the jersey look too much like the saints ?

X8sRTz3.png

g47jkhz.png

Archived